The angle grinder strikes back!

evostick

Re: The angle grinder strikes back!

Post by evostick »

A truly shocking incident but at least nobody I care about was harmed and at least Gavin appears to have learnt his lesson here.

Although one can't help but wonder why somebody so named ever thought it wise to pick up an angle grinder in the first place?.

Angle grinders are tools for the Daves and Johns of this world. A Tim can probably get away with using one but not very often and only on weekends. A Gavin should probably stick to nothing more lethal than say...a domestic steam cleaner and even then under close female (or male - Gavins often turn into bummers at puberty) supervision at that.

There is also now a large body of scientific evidence which casts doubt on whether persons named Richard should ever attempt to drive a motor car due to the increasing number of seemingly inexplicable SVAs they're involved in.

Although historically certain poorly trained Tims also have a close association with mysterious accidents with no logical cause whatsoever. Probably the exception which proves the rule though as I've always been able to blame someone else for my mistakes.

Know your limits and act accordingly.
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

evostick wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:29 pm A truly shocking incident but at least nobody I care about was harmed and at least Gavin appears to have learnt his lesson here.

Although one can't help but wonder why somebody so named ever thought it wise to pick up an angle grinder in the first place?.

Angle grinders are tools for the Daves and Johns of this world. A Tim can probably get away with using one but not very often and only on weekends. A Gavin should probably stick to nothing more lethal than say...a domestic steam cleaner and even then under close female (or male - Gavins often turn into bummers at puberty) supervision at that.

There is also now a large body of scientific evidence which casts doubt on whether persons named Richard should ever attempt to drive a motor car due to the increasing number of seemingly inexplicable SVAs they're involved in.

Although historically certain poorly trained Tims also have a close association with mysterious accidents with no logical cause whatsoever. Probably the exception which proves the rule though as I've always been able to blame someone else for my mistakes.

It's funny cos it's true! :lol: Well, except the bummer bit...
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

evostick wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:29 pm A truly shocking incident but at least nobody I care about was harmed and at least Gavin appears to have learnt his lesson here.

Fucking brilliant 8-) :lol:
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

:lol:
evostick

Post by evostick »

Zonda_ wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:47 pm

What's in a name?.

Quite a lot it would seem.

Forum records indicate that a typical Gavin had to undergo special therapy just to be able to cope with the notion that humans can kill chickens.

It's a grave responsibility naming a child. The connotations are innumerable.
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

evostick wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:24 pm
Zonda_ wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:47 pm

What's in a name?.

Quite a lot it would seem.

Forum records indicate that a typical Gavin had to undergo special therapy just to be able to cope with the notion that humans can kill chickens.

It's a grave responsibility naming a child. The connotations are innumerable.
:lol:

There's a whole new thread out of this surely?
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Tim for education secretary! This wisdom must be spread!

Dave!
240PP
Currently Driving: A5 3.0 TDI, 987 S.

Post by 240PP »

Classic ‘stick 8-)
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Haha :lol:
Jimmy Choo

Post by Jimmy Choo »

I dread to think what an appropriate tool for a James is. I hope it's a screwdriver.

Banal Vapid Platitudes