Stevenage crash

speedingfine

Stevenage crash

Post by speedingfine »

Couldn't help myself and watched the incident. The sheer stupidity of it all was impressive.
mik

Re: Stevenage crash

Post by mik »

Had to google as I had no idea what you meant.

Only found shitrag vids that I'm not going to play - any non tabloid footage anywhere? (without gore)
IanF
Currently Driving: Ferrari F430 Spider
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Post by IanF »

Top story on Sky news Mik.
Cheers,

Ian
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

It’s on the BBC homepage. Driver just doesn’t look before pulling out side road, faster car on main road road ploughs into it and they both presumably hit the pedestrians lining the road.
How about not having a sig at all?
mik

Post by mik »

IanF wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:31 pm Top story on Sky news Mik.
Ah - ta.

Yes thats pretty silly.

I await huge compensation claims from folks there to watch speeding cars claiming that they had no idea they were in danger....
drcarlos

Post by drcarlos »

mik wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:36 pm
IanF wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:31 pm Top story on Sky news Mik.
Ah - ta.

Yes thats pretty silly.

I await huge compensation claims from folks there to watch speeding cars claiming that they had no idea they were in danger....
Thing is you shouldn't be on a public road (or any more so than a normal day) but if you were hit by a car on the pavement you'd still rinse them. A motorsport event has a legal obligation to put out signs (which we do) to warn the gathered crowds of the dangerous nature of motorsport, we also provide a run off area and fencing to keep crowds back and protect them. We have PLI too with about 20 million cover. A cruise has none of this but crucially is not a motorsport, not sure what it fall under. It won't stop some acting like bellends though. It's all a bit of a minefield, probably why police often stop them and break up the meets.