Is Cnn just an anti trump mouthpiece?
JLv3.0

Re: Cnn

Post by JLv3.0 »

Why are you "on one" in the first place mate, time of the month? :lol:
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Oh no, a bloke from Sheffield isn’t happy about the way a foreign TV station covers the President of that country. 😂
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Stop being so fictitious Rev.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Lol :D

Moaning forum is supposedly about the subject not the moaner himself.

Or incorrect words produced by phones 😆.

True tho cnn used to be quite good.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Well they had a white supremacist on last night moaning about how he felt let down because Trump isn’t as racist as he hinted he might be.

I genuinely can’t tell if that’s positive or negative news from Trump’s point of view :lol:.
An absolute unit
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

I think he meant if you don't like it here then leave but he didn't say that as he's obviously lost his mind.

To focus 24/7 tho on discrediting their own leader seems bizarre to me and not what America is about.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

You’d maybe feel different if your country’s leader was a fucking idiot who embarrassed you every time he opened his noise hole.

I guess we’ll be able to find out for ourselves in a couple of months.
An absolute unit
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Middle-aged Dirtbag
speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

ZedLeg wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:22 am You’d maybe feel different if your country’s leader was a fucking idiot who embarrassed you every time he opened his noise hole.

I guess we’ll be able to find out for ourselves in a couple of months.
:lol:
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

I'm sure Bozzer will deliver the Brexit we need and be a national treasure Zed :)

Will be an interesting year, at least Trump seems to like him so we can all eat cheap radioactive chicken. On that subject the British public eat all sorts of crap when aresholed, what is in fast food I have no idea but I am pretty sure it's not grade A.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Broccers wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:30 am I'm sure Bozzer will deliver the Brexit we need and be a national treasure Zed :)

Will be an interesting year, at least Trump seems to like him so we can all eat cheap radioactive chicken. On that subject the British public eat all sorts of crap when aresholed, what is in fast food I have no idea but I am pretty sure it's not grade A.
Yeah, but it's British arseholes and snouts, not Yankee assholes.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

The truth you can find out Dave. What is in the takeaways we eat? I'm fairly certain its not good.

Cnn tho we have Anderson and Walker shouting the odds. The Gulf war and scuds was far more gritty.
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Pro Trump and anti Trump mentalists have provided a lot of great YouTube content though.

Dave!
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Broccers wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:03 am The truth you can find out Dave. What is in the takeaways we eat? I'm fairly certain its not good.
TBH it's not as bad as a lot of people might imagine. A lot of fat compared to actual meat content but nothing actually toxic :lol:.

Cheap chicken here is much higher quality compared to what we'd be getting from the US under any new trade deal. Those meddling EU regulations have made sure of that.
An absolute unit
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Youve seen the dirty takeaway thread on pistonheads right? I've a few pics of the things I've eaten from late night places and in the cold light of day I'm not sure it looks that fantastic as it tasted at the time :lol:

Cnn is a bit like Sky , theres an agenda all the time not actually reporting news.
Last edited by Broccers on Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

I love that thread. Wouldn't eat much from it though :lol:.

Any news source reflects the values and agenda of the people who make it. There's no such thing as unbiased news, you only notice it when you disagree with reporting because the bias goes against your own bias.

There are degrees obviously. The Murdoch channels are pretty much propaganda.

All the MSM are liars anyway. You should get all your news from youtubers who do their journalism from their mum's basement.
An absolute unit
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Broccers wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:27 am Cnn is a bit like Sky , theres an agenda all the time not actually reporting news.
If you can find me a media outlet without an agenda, I’d be very happy.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

ZedLeg wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:32 am All the MSM are liars anyway. You should get all your news from youtubers who do their journalism from their mum's basement.
Lil Tommeh
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

NotoriousREV wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:40 am
Broccers wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:27 am Cnn is a bit like Sky , theres an agenda all the time not actually reporting news.
If you can find me a media outlet without an agenda, I’d be very happy.
I'm sure you are able to find a balanced view from all.