My B-I-L

Swervin_Mervin

Re: My B-I-L

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

ZedLeg wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:42 am He sounds like a cunt, put him in a bag and throw him in a canal.
Succinct and perfect.
Beany

Post by Beany »

Fuck the intervention, change the locks anyway. It'll be worth the money just to hear his excuses for not living in his own home.

I mean, with my psychological issues, I can be a pain for my brother to deal with, but I'm pretty sure I've never let a dog shit and piss all over his house before.

This guy sounds like he needs a good fucking shoeing. Ideally in front of his girlfriend.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

It's her dog, she needs a good fucking kicking, too.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Simon

Post by Simon »

NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:31 pm It's her dog, she needs a good fucking kicking, too.
Kick her in the clunge.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

M-I-L deserves it for raising such a shit. He’s only cunt because he’s been raised to think that being a cunt is acceptable. Likewise if you see a dog outside behaving like crap you shouldn’t blame the dog but the poor training.
We had similar in my family with my grandmother being taken advantage of and my mum constantly stressing about it for decades, finally my dad and I managed to persuade my mum to just let it go and ignore it all. If you try and help someone but they don’t change their ways that’s literal insanity and you shouldn’t bother anymore.
How about not having a sig at all?
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

:shock: Monumental cunt.
Alex_

Post by Alex_ »

Mito Man wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:07 pm M-I-L deserves it for raising such a shit. He’s only cunt because he’s been raised to think that being a cunt is acceptable. Likewise if you see a dog outside behaving like crap you shouldn’t blame the dog but the poor training.
We had similar in my family with my grandmother being taken advantage of and my mum constantly stressing about it for decades, finally my dad and I managed to persuade my mum to just let it go and ignore it all. If you try and help someone but they don’t change their ways that’s literal insanity and you shouldn’t bother anymore.
The boy's got a point.
M235i
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Alex_ wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:21 am
Mito Man wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:07 pm M-I-L deserves it for raising such a shit. He’s only cunt because he’s been raised to think that being a cunt is acceptable. Likewise if you see a dog outside behaving like crap you shouldn’t blame the dog but the poor training.
The boy's got a point.
His mum was too soft on him, his dad was too hard on him. With hilarious consequences.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

I don't think hilarious means that :lol:
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

JLv3.0 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:44 am I don't think hilarious means that :lol:
You are Data from Star Trek AICMFP.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

I've never seen even one episode of Star Trek. That notwithstanding, I shall take that as a compliment 8-)
Simon

Post by Simon »

JLv3.0 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:44 am I don't think hilarious means that :lol:
Come on James, you know the typical summer yawn-fest movie trailer?

Say it with me in a cheesy American accent.

"He's just a boy from down town, she's just a girl from LA, but when they meet up by chance in Las Vegas on a boozy autumn weekend, things take an unexpected turn; with hilarious consequences!

Starring that girl from that soap, a guy you've never heard of, and with a special guest appearance by TV's James Corden, this is the summer spectacular you'll not want to miss.

Rated PG".
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Simon wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:37 pm
Come on James, you know the typical summer yawn-fest movie trailer?

Say it with me in a cheesy American accent.

"He's just a boy from down town, she's just a girl from LA, but when they meet up by chance in Las Vegas on a boozy autumn weekend, things take an unexpected turn; with hilarious consequences!

Starring that girl from that soap, a guy you've never heard of, and with a special guest appearance by TV's James Corden, this is the summer spectacular you'll not want to miss.

Rated PG".
'Starring Rob Schneeeeeiiiiderrrr' :lol: :lol:
Simon

Post by Simon »

:D
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

JLv3.0 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:01 pm
'Starring Rob Schneeeeeiiiiderrrr' :lol: :lol:

If it was about the bil, who would play him?
Mike1215

Post by Mike1215 »

mik wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:36 pm He could have, but the BIL is a keen churchgoer and the gig was on Sunday. Bloody Sunday!
Evening.
They should have given him an ultimatum Mik.

Just told him ...”well we’re going to the gig, With or Without You!”
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

If he had've gone to the gig, Rev would have had a message for him; " :evil: " [/Grandmaster Flash].
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

So, a bit of an update:

The M-I-L has been trying to rent out her 2nd property through a letting agent, but they repeatedly haven't been putting the advert up because the B-I-L told them he was having the place. He originally said he would rent it from 1st July, which we all told her not to agree but she didn't listen to us. Come the 1st July, she asked him for the deposit and rent and he turned around and said that he'd never said he wanted it in July, and that he actually said 1st August, because he's a gaslighting cunt.

Then, this weekend, he's posting on Facebook how he's packing up the girlfriend's house and she's moving up to be with him and they're moving in together. Guess where they've moved themselves into? So he wants to move in now, and not pay rent until the 1st of August (which if he does, I'll be fucking amazed).

I'm washing my hands of the whole fucking thing.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

NotoriousREV wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:06 pm Guess where they've moved themselves into?
I reckon it's the rental property due to the shit all over his mum's house ?
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Carlos wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:04 pm
NotoriousREV wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:06 pm Guess where they've moved themselves into?
I reckon it's the rental property due to the shit all over his mum's house ?
We have a winner!
Middle-aged Dirtbag