Outer Wilds

ZedLeg

Outer Wilds

Post by ZedLeg »

Been playing this for the last couple of days, it's a Space exploration game.

You come from a race of aliens who's main purpose seems to be to send people into space to explore their solar system and dig into the history of the more advance species that disappeared a long time before. It feels a bit like no man's sky but much smaller scale, there's also a pretty interesting gameplay twist that I won't spoil.

The space flight controls are a pure ballache but the game drew me in enough that I was up playing it until about 2 o'clock this morning.

It's included on Gamepass for anyone with an Xbone as well.

It's worth checking out if you're into those exploration style games (No Man's Sky, Minecraft etc).
An absolute unit
RobYob

Re: Outer Wilds

Post by RobYob »

I've heard many good things about this. Shall keep an eye out during steam sale 2021 :lol:
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

Sounds like my kind of thing... shame there's no PS4. :?
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Aye it's a shame that Playstation doesn't get the same amount of indie games as Xbox/PC or even the Switch.

Apparently the process for getting your game onto the PS4 is a pure ballache and it puts a lot of small developers off.

It's worth keeping an eye out for, sometimes games like this turn up later on Playstation.

I spent about an hour trying to board a smashed up ship orbiting a a giant water planet and failing last night :lol:.
An absolute unit
mr_jon

Post by mr_jon »

Looks up my street, I may well invest this weekend. Been playing way too much Gungeon.