Randomness

NotoriousREV

Re: Randomness

Post by NotoriousREV »

Pete_ wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:30 pm
mik wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:29 pm Feels very Stop A Douchebag.

This guy's videos are being recommended to me on Youtube now, this one's funny:
Yeah, but does he just wait there every day for people to do it? He needs to find something better to do. The people doing it are cunts, but whatever, there’s surely worse cunts to deal with?
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

If he thinks people in Regent Park are cunts and he wants more views from dramatic videos he really ought to go to some of the less decent parts of London. “Stabbed by Road Rage driver” would make me watch
How about not having a sig at all?
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Yeah frankly I think that guy's the biggest cunt of them all. OK so people are impatient - who's getting hurt? Him, if he doesn't wind his neck in. He'll face up to the wrong person sooner or later. Seriously - doesn't he have other things he could be doing?
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Maybe he could stand by parent and child bays and video people getting out of sports cars.
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

Jobbo wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:43 pm Maybe he could stand by parent and child bays and video people getting out of sports cars.
One of the funniest things I’ve seen was my mother having a whinge about someone in a Porsche 911 thinking he can park in a disabled bay just because he’s got a flash car. Got a good dose of humble pie when the driver only had one leg...........
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Oh - Tim has seen the perfect number plate for that guy! It was on a Boxster from memory, wonder if he upgraded :lol:
mik

Post by mik »

jamcg wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:49 pm
Jobbo wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:43 pm Maybe he could stand by parent and child bays and video people getting out of sports cars.
One of the funniest things I’ve seen was my mother having a whinge about someone in a Porsche 911 thinking he can park in a disabled bay just because he’s got a flash car. Got a good dose of humble pie when the driver only had one leg...........
"I'd give my right leg to own a 911"

< shazam! >

/holywood comedy
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

THAT'S THE ONE!!! 8-)
mik

Post by mik »

<applause>

:lol:
GG.

Post by GG. »

A meme for JL...

JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Darn tootin' 8-)
Maurice

Post by Maurice »

JLv3.0 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:39 am Yeah frankly I think that guy's the biggest cunt of them all. OK so people are impatient - who's getting hurt? Him, if he doesn't wind his neck in. He'll face up to the wrong person sooner or later. Seriously - doesn't he have other things he could be doing?
Agreed.

I fail to understand those who take pleasure in performing these types of self-appointed public order warrior roles. What if the passenger was in labour? Or wounded?
Alex_

Post by Alex_ »

Maurice wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:55 am
JLv3.0 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:39 am Yeah frankly I think that guy's the biggest cunt of them all. OK so people are impatient - who's getting hurt? Him, if he doesn't wind his neck in. He'll face up to the wrong person sooner or later. Seriously - doesn't he have other things he could be doing?
Agreed.

I fail to understand those who take pleasure in performing these types of self-appointed public order warrior roles. What if the passenger was in labour? Or wounded?
Well rules are rules, the other drivers managed to wait in the queue. I could excuse it if the Volvo driver was near the right turn but he was quite far back and no way would he see cars coming out of that junction. The biggest problem is London, it's a shithole to drive in.
M235i
mik

Post by mik »

Alex_ wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:05 am
Maurice wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:55 am
Agreed.

Well rules are rules, the other drivers managed to wait in the queue. I could excuse it if the Volvo driver was near the right turn but he was quite far back and no way would he see cars coming out of that junction. The biggest problem is London, it's a shithole to drive in.
I agree with all of you.

The drivers caught by him are all wankers.

He is a wanker for spending his time being Junction Cop (TM) powered by YouTube self righteousness (c)

If I was transporting someone injured or in labour or whatevah then rules would be (cautiously) broken in terms of speed limits, junctions etc. But I accept I’d be breaking rules and would remain accountable for doing so.
DaveE

Post by DaveE »

He is a wanker for spending his time being Junction Cop (TM) powered by YouTube self righteousness (c)
So what we're saying is "Everyone is a wanker" I think?
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

DaveE wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:08 pm

Yes. And those who aren't are liars.
Maurice

Post by Maurice »

Jobbo wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:54 pm
DaveE wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:08 pm

Yes. And those who aren't are liars.
What if you’re wanking whilst making such an anti-social manoeuvre?
mik

Post by mik »

At least you have something to attack the public order warrior with.
Maurice

Post by Maurice »

mik wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:43 pm At least you have something to attack the public order warrior with.
Masturbatiown3d.