Motor Trend

speedingfine

Motor Trend

Post by speedingfine »

Subscribed to my first streaming channel, whatever that is, so I could watch Le Mans. Won't work :x Thanks Motor Trend :(
ZedLeg

Re: Motor Trend

Post by ZedLeg »

Yeah none of the racing stuff works here. Licensing I guess?

Plenty of other good content there for you to get your moneys worth out the free trial ;).

The Roadkill stuff, Dirt Every Day and Hot Rod Garage are all worth watching. Head to Head is good too, Jethro Bovingdon is one of the hosts on that.
An absolute unit
speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

Alas I don't watch much telly as it is so I've cancelled! Found some Le Mans on Quest +1, but I think that's going to disappear soon!

EDIT - correct, Aussie gold hunters is on now, Le Mans returns at midnight :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eurosport Player is the next option I think...
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

I’m watching the Eurosport channel and coverage is even more shit than usual. It’s a 50/50 split of live coverage and adverts from what I’ve seen, went out for a few hours and just came back and they did a 20 minute segment on qualifying ffs - WHILST THE FECKING RACE IS HAPPENING. It has only just started showing the racing again now.
How about not having a sig at all?
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Have Toyota Gazoo Racing won yet?
Middle-aged Dirtbag
speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

Mito Man wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:42 pm I’m watching the Eurosport channel and coverage is even more shit than usual. It’s a 50/50 split of live coverage and adverts from what I’ve seen, went out for a few hours and just came back and they did a 20 minute segment on qualifying ffs - WHILST THE FECKING RACE IS HAPPENING. It has only just started showing the racing again now.
Trying to watch in the UK has always been shite, but that is impressively crap. Do you get advert free coverage if you pay?
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

speedingfine wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:56 pm
Mito Man wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:42 pm I’m watching the Eurosport channel and coverage is even more shit than usual. It’s a 50/50 split of live coverage and adverts from what I’ve seen, went out for a few hours and just came back and they did a 20 minute segment on qualifying ffs - WHILST THE FECKING RACE IS HAPPENING. It has only just started showing the racing again now.
Trying to watch in the UK has always been shite, but that is impressively crap. Do you get advert free coverage if you pay?
I’m watching through Sky, just reading online that if you pay to watch via Eurosport directly they have an alternate advert free feed which also skips the annoying studio sections.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Also I moan about this every year but the amount of rules Le Mans has makes it much more artificial and over regulated than F1. The FCY, no refuelling rules, botched BOP, tyre sets is all getting a bit much. At least they’re not being forced to pit every 15 laps or whatever it was last year...
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

NotoriousREV wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:50 pm Have Toyota Gazoo Racing won yet?
Lead one just locked up and went off, Alonso car is dog slow in comparison. No guarantee they are going to win it!

Just gone off again.
Last edited by Zonda_ on Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

speedingfine wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:56 pm
I’m watching Eurosport on Virgin, adverts are frequent and annoying, might look at this player they keep mentioning.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

I’ve never seen a movie advertised 2 months before release. I do find the WWF save the planet ones quite ironic considering they’re advertising polluting cars and rubbish whilst there’s 50 cars lapping flat out for 24 hours each going through a crap load of parts and tyres :lol:
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »