Local elections

Swervin_Mervin

Re: Local elections

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

I think, whichever side of the Brexit fence you stand, the European elections will provide the most damning results for the Conservatives and Labour.

But then again, I guess it will come down to who's standing in each area - hard to protest vote if there's no one to pick
Jezh

Post by Jezh »

Your opinion is very important for me. Thank you please.
Simon

Post by Simon »

LOL. It doesn't matter which way you lean, there is something on that polling slip for everyone! It can't be that he hates both UKIP AND the Lib Dems...
The artist formerly known as _Who_
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

Simon wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 7:08 pm LOL. It doesn't matter which way you lean, there is something on that polling slip for everyone! It can't be that he hates both UKIP AND the Lib Dems...
Of course he can. Assuming the vote was on national issues he may be a brexiter that thinks UKIP are a bunch of cnuts.
Jezh

Post by Jezh »

Nope, just think all politicians at whatever level do not have anything but their own interests at heart.

They are a waste of space and oxygen. Nothing a politician has ever done has ever affected me in any noticeable way therefore they are doing it for their own gain. Snake oil sales people
Your opinion is very important for me. Thank you please.
Richard

Post by Richard »

Jezh wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:35 pm Image
I’m sure the well meaning grandma who counts the votes will be especially pleased to read this
Explosive Newt

Post by Explosive Newt »

No elections here; although West and South Oxf have both swung away from the Cons. Mrs Newt back in Cambs had a tough choice between the useless Lib Dem and the Green candidate who didn't even live in the area.

It's a shame most people aren't as exercised as those in this thread. Local councils are really about the things that make a difference to peoples' lives.