Women #3billionandone

IanF
Currently Driving: Ferrari F430 Spider
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Women #3billionandone

Post by IanF »

So for some reason tonight my wife decided that the X5 is her car, not our car but hers! I asked what she meant, and she said that I should gift her a car (🤯). I explained as I paid for it, am the legal owner and registered keeper, it’s probably mine, as all the cars are. Went down well obviously.

She’s taken massive offense and is now sulking. I’m very pissed off because she did this in front of my daughter, and she asked what I’d do if someone said that to her!? (My answer of I hope my daughter gets a job and buys her own car did not help matters! 😂🤔🤭 ), so I may be writing this as my last will and testament.

Basically, “bitches be crazy” is more than just an Americanism.

Just ranting really... it really is cathartic! 😁
Cheers,

Ian
mik

Re: Women #3billionandone

Post by mik »

Let her call it her car. What does it change? :)
240PP
Currently Driving: A5 3.0 TDI, 987 S.

Post by 240PP »

You own a 50% stake in all your cars.

#becausemarried
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

#cucked
How about not having a sig at all?
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

mik wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:17 pm Let her call it her car. What does it change? :)
The facts? 😂
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Take relationship advice from Mik, not JL... 😉

In all seriousness, as has been said - you’re married, she owns half of everything anyway, so give yourself an easy time and let her “have” one of them to call her own.
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

See if it's still hers when the fucker breaks down or needs servicing. Or cleaning.
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

JLv3.0 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:27 am See if it's still hers when the fucker breaks down or needs servicing. Or cleaning.
:lol: This.
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Is it about her not wanting to drive the Ferrari or M4 ?

We have always had 2 or 3 cars which I've viewed as ours and use based on what's best suited but over the last year my wife has been arsey about using 'her' car.

She is menopausal so I'm trying not to bite but it's a pain in the arse taking an M2 with 2 kids and a dog down a muddy, rutted lane to a rugby pitch in the back of beyond 😂
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

I just can't imagine any other way the conversation could go other than the following:

Her: "I think the X5 is mine"
Me: "did you pay for it?"
Her: "no"
Me: "is it in your name?"
Her: "no"
Me: "then you're a fucking retard"

Yes - that's why I'm not married and long may it continue!
DeskJockey

Post by DeskJockey »

As a minor aside, this is one of those things that annoys me immensely (not Ian's wife wanting a car). So many things can only belong to one person, despite effectively being joint property. So whenever something needs sorting out it is always "Can we speak to the account holder". Stupid!
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

I don't think I could muster up enough interest to have an argument about who's car is who's, everyone has their own hill to die on I guess :lol:.
An absolute unit
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

OK I'll bite. You've saved the money, paid for it and it's in your name. You really wouldn't feel a sense of ownership over it? Is this one of your nonsensical "woke" things or something? Don't you understand the basic rules of possession?

Btw I really do enjoy people listing off things that don't bother them, like they're above it all :lol:
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

You’re part of a couple that share’s pretty much every aspect of your lives, you also have several cars. To me the one that you use the most is logically your car no?

If the mortgage is in his name is she not allowed to call the house her house?

Just seems kind of petty to me.
An absolute unit
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

There's still a fundamental "Why" to this which is probably more concerning than "Bitchesbecrazy"...

Figure out what she has / is trying to gain by transferring ownership into her name. The comment about your daughter in front of your daughter would have me worried...

Best of Luck...
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

ZedLeg wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:26 am You’re part of a couple that share’s pretty much every aspect of your lives, you also have several cars. To me the one that you use the most is logically your car no?
No. It belongs to the person who paid for it. It's an incredibly simple concept to grasp.
Jimmy Choo

Post by Jimmy Choo »

JLv3.0 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:27 am See if it's still hers when the fucker breaks down or needs servicing. Or cleaning.
Or pulling out of the front of the house when it "just drove itself into the front door".
Banal Vapid Platitudes
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Cool, at least we can add another thing to the list of things we see differently :).
An absolute unit
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

It really would save time to list things we agree on, wouldn't it :lol:
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

I've got motorbikes are fun and Chris Nolan makes good movies. I think that might be it.
An absolute unit