Hello... again.

Zonda_

Re: Hello... again.

Post by Zonda_ »

PaulJ wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:52 pm
duncs500 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:52 pm Hi Paul, I'm pretty sure everyone knew about your Cayman anyway (black innit?). Didn't you have some sort of Fiat as well?

TBH I knew much better who you are than some of the noobs who decided to change their name when we changed forum. One can only presume they enjoy making life difficult. :evil:
The black one was my last car - a Cayman R, I've had a white GTS for over 3 years now. I'd like to be more adventurous with colour choice but Porsche charge an extra £3k for imaginative colours. :(
Couldn’t you get a wrap done?
PaulJ
Currently Driving: Cayman GTS 4.0

Re: Hello... again.

Post by PaulJ »

Zonda_ wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:51 pm
PaulJ wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:52 pm
duncs500 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:52 pm Hi Paul, I'm pretty sure everyone knew about your Cayman anyway (black innit?). Didn't you have some sort of Fiat as well?

TBH I knew much better who you are than some of the noobs who decided to change their name when we changed forum. One can only presume they enjoy making life difficult. :evil:
The black one was my last car - a Cayman R, I've had a white GTS for over 3 years now. I'd like to be more adventurous with colour choice but Porsche charge an extra £3k for imaginative colours. :(
Couldn’t you get a wrap done?
Think of the weight it would add! ;)