Jaguar?
- Swervin_Mervin
- Posts: 5776
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:58 pm
Re: Jaguar?
It's only just occurred to me after all this time but, is the shit rebrand to JaGuar based on the American 2-syllable pronunciation?
Re: Jaguar?
Agreed, and it looks like something you see in Cyberpunk, I like it as a design piece.integrale_evo wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 10:10 pm I like that they’ve had the balls to do something crazy.
But I don't know who the target market is here. Would someone looking for a Bentley or Rolls go for this? Although lets be honest, the image of the latter two isn't great, you mainly see them being driven by footballers, rappers and gangsters, so they're not really a classy choice these days.
Re: Jaguar?
I think it's to do with out the text spells out on the new grill, and that they didn't want the tail from a lowercase 'g' below the line.Swervin_Mervin wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:27 pm It's only just occurred to me after all this time but, is the shit rebrand to JaGuar based on the American 2-syllable pronunciation?
The artist formerly known as _Who_