Constantly getting logged out on mobile

Problems, wishes, wants, changes, etc.
User avatar
Jobbo
Posts: 13429
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:20 pm

Re: Constantly getting logged out on mobile

Post by Jobbo »

Mito Man wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:16 pm
Jobbo wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:06 pm
Mito Man wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:09 pm I figured it out. It’s iCloud private relay that does it but I don’t think it’s something you want to turn off.
Having googled that, it comes with an iCloud+ subscription which I don’t have. So it’s not that.
Do you have “limit IP address tracking” on your WiFi settings?
I do.
User avatar
Mito Man
Posts: 13198
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:27 pm

Re: Constantly getting logged out on mobile

Post by Mito Man »

Ignore that as it didn’t make a difference. Strange though as I turned off private relay for 24 hours and it didn’t log me off once so I don’t know if it turns off another security setting too.
How about not having a sig at all?
Post Reply