Your fleet running reports

User avatar
MikeHunt
Posts: 1162
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:34 am

Re: Your fleet running reports

Post by MikeHunt »

Matty wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:37 am
MikeHunt wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2026 3:57 pm Had the Z4 mapped and the OPF removed. 431bhp and 633Nm, which feels about right for what I wanted mechanical sympathy to the gearbox and clutch rather than chasing numbers.
Is that up from 360ish? It's a decent bump. Out of interest, did you feel it was lacking before, or is this just the fact the gains Vs cost means its rude not to?
Officially 335bhp, although I suspect it was north of 350. It certainly wasn’t lacking in power and, if anything, one of the reasons for selling the V8 was having too much of it, you could barely accelerate for more than a few seconds without getting into licence losing territory.

I could probably have achieved 80% of what I wanted just by removing the OPF, which gave me the noise and some of the gains, but now that its finally possible to tune a BMW without sending the ECU off to Finland, I thought, why not?
Post Reply