Woman

IanF
Currently Driving: Ferrari F430 Spider
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Re: Woman

Post by IanF »

As proof I (we) really don’t understand women, this one has been messaging me more in the last few days than she did whilst dating, making it sound like this was a push for more commitment (??) and so we are meeting up for a chat later.. maybe she reads this forum!? 🤣

Tl;dr - woman be crazy!
Cheers,

Ian
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

IanF wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:52 am As proof I (we) really don’t understand women, this one has been messaging me more in the last few days than she did whilst dating, making it sound like this was a push for more commitment (??) and so we are meeting up for a chat later.. maybe she reads this forum!? 🤣

Tl;dr - woman be crazy!
and PLEASE don't buy her anything. This sort of thing should not be rewarded with another few grand of gifts....
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

IanF wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:52 am As proof I (we) really don’t understand women, this one has been messaging me more in the last few days than she did whilst dating, making it sound like this was a push for more commitment (??) and so we are meeting up for a chat later.. maybe she reads this forum!? 🤣

Tl;dr - woman be crazy!
I hope you don't regret meeting up with her again, the whole thing has not been a signpost to a positive outcome in the long run. :D

Still buy a Ferrari though, whatever happens. ;)
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

Tl;dr - woman be crazy!
I once got engaged to a woman who I'd been seeing for a few years after she said it was either get married or it was over. I went for the proposal and we began planning the wedding. However, you've probably noticed that I'm not married so you can guess how that worked out :lol:
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

Gavster wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:51 am

Tl;dr - woman be crazy!
I once got engaged to a woman who I'd been seeing for a few years after she said it was either get married or it was over. I went for the proposal and we began planning the wedding. However, you've probably noticed that I'm not married so you can guess how that worked out :lol:
I would say that is the most likely outcome, but then I think my mum did the same thing with my dad so I wouldn't exist if there wasn't a few exceptions. :D
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Tl;dr - woman be crazy!
Time to strike, right in the butthole!!

Dave!
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

V8Granite wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:02 am

Tl;dr - woman be crazy!

Dave!
😂
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Rich B wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:28 am

Tl;dr - woman be crazy!

Dave!
😂
Haha, You go and earn those Brown Wings Ian :lol:
16vCento
Currently Driving: XFS Portfolio
V60 D3 SE
Xantia Activa

Post by 16vCento »

Tl;dr - woman be crazy!

Dave!
:lol:
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Peugeot 406

Post by Sundayjumper »

Probably better suited to the Ukraine thread but it’s dating themed so I’m leaving it here.

Rich B

Post by Rich B »

All women are mental in the end.

I just had a "conversation" with my mrs about the humidifier we have. My little boy has chicken pox and is struggling to sleep, so we're trying everything that helps when he's ill. One of them is the humidifier.

She can't get it working, I'm watching her roughly pushing the pieces together, over tightening stuff, not being patient before declaring it broken.

I carefully assembled it correctly again and it works perfectly. She then asks what I did, so I said "if I tell you then you're just going to shout at me." She said she wouldn't. I told her she was being to rough and needed to carefully put the pieces together checking they're correctly assembled rather than just mashing them together.

She shouted at me.

Then she decided the intermediate mode wasn't working. Again, I watched her smashing the button repeatedly and not actually waiting for the mode to kick in.

Again, one gentle press - wait and it goes into intermediate mode.

She didn't ask me what I did this time. But instead was in a mood still.

To:dr - women are mental.
Shlergen

Post by Shlergen »

No logic the end.

Wife leaves note stating she's not that hungry and will have a jacket with beans if I use any with my dinner. I didn't want beans with chilli but proceeded to put some on out of the kindness of my heart for her return.

I am then moaned at on her return as I have wasted beans and she didn't want them. I leave her to it, come back 10mins later as she's finishing up jacket and beans.
IanF
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Post by IanF »

Did not go well
Cheers,

Ian
Shlergen

Post by Shlergen »

If you don't prep the area, it can be a bad experience.
Last edited by Shlergen on Wed May 01, 2024 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Peugeot 406

Post by Sundayjumper »

IanF wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:32 pmDid not go well
For you, or her ? :D

Ferrari shopping time.
16vCento
Currently Driving: XFS Portfolio
V60 D3 SE
Xantia Activa

Post by 16vCento »

Shlergen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:18 am If you don't prep the area, it can be a bad experience.
:lol:
IanF
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Post by IanF »

Shlergen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:18 am If you don't prep the area, it can be a bad experience.
😂
Cheers,

Ian
Simon

Post by Simon »

Rich B wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:11 pm All women are mental in the end.

I just had a "conversation" with my mrs about the humidifier we have. My little boy has chicken pox and is struggling to sleep, so we're trying everything that helps when he's ill. One of them is the humidifier.

She can't get it working, I'm watching her roughly pushing the pieces together, over tightening stuff, not being patient before declaring it broken.

I carefully assembled it correctly again and it works perfectly. She then asks what I did, so I said "if I tell you then you're just going to shout at me." She said she wouldn't. I told her she was being to rough and needed to carefully put the pieces together checking they're correctly assembled rather than just mashing them together.

She shouted at me.

Then she decided the intermediate mode wasn't working. Again, I watched her smashing the button repeatedly and not actually waiting for the mode to kick in.

Try being married to a Latin woman (unless you already are?). They can be cuckoo in the most unbelievable ways. :roll:
The artist formerly known as _Who_
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Simon wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:18 am
Rich B wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:11 pm All women are mental in the end.

She shouted at me.

Try being married to a Latin woman (unless you already are?). They can be cuckoo in the most unbelievable ways. :roll:
Half Polish - same shit different nation.
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

I'll see your half polish / latin and raise you Cockney... :shock:
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…