Mouse hunting

nuttinnew

Re: Mouse hunting

Post by nuttinnew »

Caught it, in one of these that had been untouched for a while and it must have gone past umpteen times;

Took it for a wee road trip and dropped it off ~3 miles away in a hopefully good and suitable habitat it won't find its way back here from.
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

It's been a week of two ultrasonic thingamys being plugged in either side of the wall in question and no sign or mousey since. Looks like they may have done the job.
scotta

Post by scotta »

nuttinnew wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:30 pm Caught it, in one of these that had been untouched for a while and it must have gone past umpteen times;

Took it for a wee road trip and dropped it off ~3 miles away in a hopefully good and suitable habitat it won't find its way back here from.
Did the same a few weeks ago. Only one. No idea how it got in - Nothing obvious. Only thing i can thing is that its come in an open door when we've been letting the dogs out. Been nothing since. Still have the traps out but nothing in them.
IanF
Currently Driving: Ferrari F430 Spider
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Post by IanF »

Cheers,

Ian
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

scotta wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:18 am
nuttinnew wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:30 pm Caught it, in one of these that had been untouched for a while and it must have gone past umpteen times;
Did the same a few weeks ago. Only one. No idea how it got in - Nothing obvious. Only thing i can thing is that its come in an open door when we've been letting the dogs out. Been nothing since. Still have the traps out but nothing in them.
That's what I think here, open door opportunist. Having caught that one without really trying, I reloaded the trap and put it in a slightly different place (so I wouldn't keep accidentally bumping it and setting it off :oops: ) and have caught another one. It seems quite content in there atm, having some r&r and spending the time preening. Cheeky, far too relaxed fvcker :lol: