4 Paw Dog Drive Fleet running report

V8Granite

Re: 4 Paw Dog Drive Fleet running report

Post by V8Granite »

Ears always look worse as they seem to bleed really bad.

Hopefully they don’t react badly to normal dog play!

Dave!
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

He’s been playing fine with missy. We’ve kept them in today to give him a day to decompress, we’ll see what he’s like tomorrow
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

@V8Granite I hope Hutch is doing well.
@jamcg I hope Toby has forgotten what happened.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Forum dog?

jamcg

Post by jamcg »

It’s been a month since Toby was attacked, he’s still more reactive than he used to be but he’s still better than he was when we first got him. We’ve got him a jacket to say “reactive not aggressive” which at least lets people understand his behaviour. Hopefully won’t need it long term but we’ll see.

And as always any excuse for a picture
IMG_1546.jpeg
IMG_1546.jpeg (99.43 KiB) Viewed 229 times
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

V8Granite wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:13 pm
dinny_g wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:26 pm Living vicariously though our neighbor's... :lol:

Had a bit of play with next doors Rottweiler. He's an awesome dog. Still a puppy but mahooosive. He never barks, is inquisitive but calm. My neighbour got him from the same breeder where his parents got their family dogs when he was a kid. So Dakota is the the same bloodline which I think is pretty cool.
Rottweilers rock!

Dave!
Neighbor has added Dakota's half sister to the flock. (Same Dad). Lovely ball of fluff now and apparently, bullying her full size brother :lol:
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
mik

Post by mik »

@jamcg Met a couple of dogs from Glasgow Greyhound Trust at a party over the weekend as one of the folks that runs that org was also there.

They had a girl (that they have adopted into their home) with only half her jaw remaining on one side (leaving her with a squinty face) who was very sweet and - surprisingly - wanted to chew at the decking whenever she got a chance. They also had a boy with them that they are fostering whilst waiting for an adopter to take over - he was friendly with everyone but took a particular shine to me and just wanted to lean on me and get fussed all afternoon. Really lovely dogs. 8-) (but no - we can't take another K9 on :( )
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

Greyhounds are awesome, if anyone’s ever considering one don’t discount black ones. For some reason they end up being the last ones to be adopted.

They’re also the smallest big dog you can find, as they’ll happily curl up into a little ball so you don’t need a lot of space for them

They also are lazy shits so don’t need anywhere near the exercise everyone thinks