Thatched roof homes

Alex88

Re: Thatched roof homes

Post by Alex88 »

duncs500 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:41 am
Alex88 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:18 am Nice! It's fairly close to us; we're in Arlesey at the minute. But as WFH is more of a thing, being near a train station/A1 etc isn't as important as it once was.
Ha, we're in Ickleford, give us a wave! :D
Nice! Only a few miles away. Maybe we'll see you at one of the local meets when the weather is better. GF and I often take the noisy Mustang along :D
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

Alex88 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:57 pm
duncs500 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:41 am
Alex88 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:18 am Nice! It's fairly close to us; we're in Arlesey at the minute. But as WFH is more of a thing, being near a train station/A1 etc isn't as important as it once was.
Ha, we're in Ickleford, give us a wave! :D
Nice! Only a few miles away. Maybe we'll see you at one of the local meets when the weather is better. GF and I often take the noisy Mustang along :D
The H-town Classic & Dub ones? I usually try to go to the summer ones at The Cricketers. What colour is your Mustang? Someone passes me in a 5.0 pretty much every day. There seems to be a couple in the area.
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

If things seem to be going ok, that’s a good sign Alex - usually it’s obvious that a transaction is going to be problematic early on. I have just sold the last two flats in a scheme for a developer client; the last one took about 6 months but the one before it came out of nowhere in January and completed in 2 weeks. It was obvious the drawn out one was going to be a pain when the conveyancer kept raising the same questions which had already been answered 😄