Linus Tech Tips

Beany

Re: Linus Tech Tips

Post by Beany »

From The Roast Of Linus Sebastian

How prescient. :lol:
IntegritySandals.jpg
IntegritySandals.jpg (62.41 KiB) Viewed 1486 times
(I mean, not really, it's just something that fits Linus when your aim is to take the piss, given all the sponsor spots he does)
RobYob

Post by RobYob »

The memes have been champagne comedy.

I do hope the WAN goes ahead tomorrow although it's freeform nature may mean Linus digs himself a whole new set of holes. Luke does seem to be unable to get him to stop most of the time.

WAN show is about the only LTT content I regularly enjoyed anyway.
Beany

Post by Beany »

RobYob wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:34 am The memes have been champagne comedy.

I do hope the WAN goes ahead tomorrow although it's freeform nature may mean Linus digs himself a whole new set of holes. Luke does seem to be unable to get him to stop most of the time.

WAN show is about the only LTT content I regularly enjoyed anyway.
No WAN show for you!
NoWanShow.png
NoWanShow.png (41.57 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
One assumes that they don't want to put on a floor show of a grown man deepthroating his own foot while shooting it, too.
integrale_evo

Post by integrale_evo »

I haven’t watched many of their shows for a while. One caught my eye the other day about 90s / 2000s old stock accessories.

I thought it might have been interesting to see some working / tested but nope. Was mainly him ripping open the packets saying “lols, this is rubbish” and throwing it off the front of the desk.
Cheers, Harry
RobYob

Post by RobYob »

Beany wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:19 pm
No WAN show for you!
Bah humbug, understandable though.

At least a friend has put me on to the "acquired" podcast so I'll have three hours of Lockheed Martin company history to listen to instead.
Beany

Post by Beany »

integrale_evo wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:57 pm I haven’t watched many of their shows for a while. One caught my eye the other day about 90s / 2000s old stock accessories.

I thought it might have been interesting to see some working / tested but nope. Was mainly him ripping open the packets saying “lols, this is rubbish” and throwing it off the front of the desk.
Unsurprisingly I saw the same thing, and I had the same reaction.

I mean, DerBauer came across a mid 2000's 'in place' water cooling tower, but at least he took the time to try to get it to fucking work.

Rather than just going "Lol jank" and binning it.
Simon

Post by Simon »

integrale_evo wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:57 pm I haven’t watched many of their shows for a while. One caught my eye the other day about 90s / 2000s old stock accessories.

Link?
The artist formerly known as _Who_
Beany

Post by Beany »

I'd guess it's this, at least this is the one I saw.

integrale_evo

Post by integrale_evo »

Quite possibly.

Obviously there have been huge advances in tech and a corresponding improvement in coolers and aftermarket parts, I still thought it would have been interesting to see if anything back then worked and was better than the standard fit coolers etc.

I wasn’t expecting huge long reviews on everything, but a quick look / test instead of trying to get a cheap laugh.
Cheers, Harry
Beany

Post by Beany »

Here's the alternative I was talking about

RobYob

Post by RobYob »

Back today including a WAN show, gonna be interesting.
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

I can't stand the pitch of his voice. That should be enough of a reason not to watch him.
Real-life Females
RobYob

Post by RobYob »

Name a tech youtuber without an annoying voice? :lol: