Bully XL

V8Granite

Re: Bully XL

Post by V8Granite »

I’ve a penchant for working breeds so anything from a Jack Russel to an English Mastiff.

I do not like any dog that needs carrying after a 30 minute walk or who genuinely need a coat to survive.

Dave!
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

V8Granite wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:44 am If you call me a right wing cunt and I call you a left wing snowflake I think we can return to the status quo 😂.

Off to hunt bad breeders and if not, I’ll be in London with one of them in a couple of weeks so will get him to shit on Sunaks pillow.

Dave!
To be honest, I find walking past dogs like that very intimidating.
Real-life Females
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

Carlos wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:51 am What's wrong with my dogs Duncs! ;)
They don't look chunky or squashed faced, so they look ok!

I like most dogs to say hello to as long as they're chilled. Slobbery, jumpy, barky ones of any shape or size are pretty irritating though.

We always had lurchers and greyhounds when I was growing up, they've usually got a great temperament but anything that looks remotely small and cuddly needs to die in their heads.

I guess using that as an example, you can really see the inherent breeding in them, because to chase something like a rabbit is totally instinctive.
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

The first thing I thought of after seeing that was Warldorf and Statler...

"You know, living with someone who wrestles Bears, I thought the food would be better"
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Nathan wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:52 pm
V8Granite wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:44 am If you call me a right wing cunt and I call you a left wing snowflake I think we can return to the status quo 😂.

Off to hunt bad breeders and if not, I’ll be in London with one of them in a couple of weeks so will get him to shit on Sunaks pillow.

Dave!
I find walking past smokers disgusting, it’s a public place though and we should all expect things won’t be perfect.

I genuinely make a point of showing control over my dogs. It’s a given as people see badly behaved smaller dogs and no-one cares but bigger dogs do need greater control. On the school run if we see someone with a pram we’ve not seen before I make them sit and then wait till they go past. We have a couple of kids who run up and say hello regularly.

We’ve had people jump in the road etc but they’ve never given a reason for someone to do that, if they want to jump in the road that’s on them. I have more issues with people cycling on the paths close to my kids but as I don’t own them I just let people go about their day.

Dave!
mik

Post by mik »

dinny_g wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:19 pm Image

The first thing I thought of after seeing that was Warldorf and Statler...

"You know, living with someone who wrestles Bears, I thought the food would be better"
I always think

"Two pints please mate. And a pie for me. You want a pie? No? OK, two pints, one pie and one sausage roll".
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

They definitely look like dogs who'd enjoy a pint of Guinness :lol:
An absolute unit
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

ZedLeg wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:57 pm They definitely look like dogs who'd enjoy a pint of Guinness :lol:
You are quite correct 😂

Dave!
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

V8Granite wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:41 pm
Nathan wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:52 pm

Dave!
I find walking past smokers disgusting, it’s a public place though and we should all expect things won’t be perfect.

I genuinely make a point of showing control over my dogs. It’s a given as people see badly behaved smaller dogs and no-one cares but bigger dogs do need greater control. On the school run if we see someone with a pram we’ve not seen before I make them sit and then wait till they go past. We have a couple of kids who run up and say hello regularly.

We’ve had people jump in the road etc but they’ve never given a reason for someone to do that, if they want to jump in the road that’s on them. I have more issues with people cycling on the paths close to my kids but as I don’t own them I just let people go about their day.

Dave!
On the flip side- My Toby looks like butter wouldn’t melt but in reality he’s a right cunt. He can see another dog and be nice as pie and the next minute react to a different dog and be barking and lunging at them. We’ve never managed to get that out of him and I don’t think we ever will
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

And another attack - 20 month old kid this time. Thankfully, this one not fatal

https://metro.co.uk/2023/10/03/xl-bully ... -19594253/