Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Re: Dogecoin etc

Post by Jobbo »

Broccers wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:04 am
Jobbo wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:33 am
Broccers wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:02 am

Aren't we fan? Is this Scottish?
Missing one letter, come on - that education didn't do much good for your comprehension did it? :lol:
You're Matt Handcocks brief aren't you? Missing a not out, it's ok. Don't choose to be correct when it suits.
What on earth are you on about? He meant either 'a fan' or 'fans', so only one letter missed and either way the meaning is the same.

Sorry, a director or business owner getting derailed by trivia again :lol: Don't you run your own business? How do you have time to troll on here so much?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Jobbo wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:35 am
Broccers wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:04 am
Jobbo wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:33 am

Missing one letter, come on - that education didn't do much good for your comprehension did it? :lol:
You're Matt Handcocks brief aren't you? Missing a not out, it's ok. Don't choose to be correct when it suits.
What on earth are you on about? He meant either 'a fan' or 'fans', so only one letter missed and either way the meaning is the same.

Sorry, a director or business owner getting derailed by trivia again :lol: Don't you run your own business? How do you have time to troll on here so much?
Topic. Ignored.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Eth 1500. 50 percent up from when I suggested buying some. Just saying.
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

Broccers wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:53 am Topic. Ignored.
Hilarious 😂
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Jobbo wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:16 pm
Broccers wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:53 am Topic. Ignored.
Hilarious 😂
Not in the slightest. Comment on investment or don't. Also stop following my threads if you find them tedious.

Cheers.
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

Erm… you’re the one who said they were ignoring this topic, and you were then the next person to post.

Utterly lacking in self awareness 😂
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Jobbo wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:56 pm Erm… you’re the one who said they were ignoring this topic, and you were then the next person to post.

Utterly lacking in self awareness 😂
? Fuck off Simon. I'm bored of your constant sniping.

How is your crypto doing?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Broccers wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:02 pm Eth 1500. 50 percent up from when I suggested buying some. Just saying.
70 😆
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Broccers wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:11 am
Broccers wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:15 pm
Broccers wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:42 am
I really think RR are worth a long time buy @V8Granite get some more ;)
Did you? :lol: Context RR oct 66 now 98

As for crypto I reckon its building again.
Both still rising!

@Gavster did you include your losses in your tax return 😃👌👌
Now 189 😄

Crypto bit flat.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

@V8Granite have you retired yet on your RR shares ;)
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

I’m scared to think about it incase they take a dive 😂

Dave!
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

V8Granite wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:09 pm I’m scared to think about it incase they take a dive 😂

Dave!
3 quid by feb I reckon. But please dont look as mine are doing fine ;)
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

Blimey, even the bots aren’t as bullish as Broccers 😂
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

I thought Broccers would be in here shouting about the +40% pump this week. It's almost back up March 2022 value :lol:
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

RR has dropped 10% in the past few weeks.

If anyone wants to start another war it will help the share price a bit.

Dave!
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

Yethe1950 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:55 pm

What do you think about Dogecoin?
It's great to hear that you've had positive experiences using Dogecoin for your online gaming transactions. Dogecoin does have certain attributes that make it suitable for specific use cases, as you've mentioned. However, it's important to consider some factors and aspects regarding Dogecoin and its broader position in the cryptocurrency market:

Origin as a Joke: Dogecoin was initially created as a parody of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. While it has gained popularity and a dedicated community, it may lack some of the features and development focus found in more established cryptocurrencies.
Volatility: Like many cryptocurrencies, Dogecoin is highly volatile. Its value can fluctuate significantly over short periods, which can be a concern if you're holding it for an extended time.
Limited Use Cases: While Dogecoin is used in some online communities and for tipping content creators, it has not seen widespread adoption for mainstream transactions, and its use is often confined to specific niches.
Long-Term Viability: The cryptocurrency market is highly competitive and constantly evolving. It's essential to assess whether Dogecoin can maintain its popularity and relevance in the long run.
Regulatory Risks: The regulatory landscape for cryptocurrencies is still evolving. It's important to be aware of potential changes in regulations that could impact your use of Dogecoin.
Investment vs. Utility: It's important to distinguish between using Dogecoin for utility purposes, such as online gaming payments, and considering it as an investment. While it may serve well in the former case, its suitability as an investment depends on your risk tolerance and investment goals.
Overall, Dogecoin has carved out a niche for itself and has a passionate community. It may continue to have specific use cases and maintain its appeal within those contexts. However, when considering it as an investment or a long-term store of value, it's crucial to be aware of the potential risks and to diversify your investments to manage risk effectively. Always do your research and stay informed about the cryptocurrency market as it evolves.

What are the key factors that have contributed to the rise in popularity of Dogecoin, and how do they differentiate it from other cryptocurrencies in the market?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Gavster wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:25 am I thought Broccers would be in here shouting about the +40% pump this week. It's almost back up March 2022 value :lol:
Sorry a little late to the party :lol:

So Eth up 82 % ytd, Btc 150 %, RR 188 %

As you were :lol: :lol:
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

How much have you got and when did you buy?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Rich B wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:06 pm How much have you got and when did you buy?
I think I explained with crypto and maybe investing in itself is you drip money in.

Bit like your pension - I dont want to know your personal deets lad.