Celebrity locals.

Simon

Re: Celebrity locals.

Post by Simon »

Simon wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:13 pm Judi Dench is probably the closest. She's about 6-7 minutes away in the next village. Never seen her around though.
Scratch that. Just bumped into her in my local farm shop. Was behind her in the queue and she smiled at my wife and son as he played with the freezer she was trying to get produce from, then he was at the automatic doors at the exit playing with the 'sensor' when she wanted to go through. He shouted at her 'close the door' (he's 3).

Seemed very nice. Was with either a relative or carer in a 6 year old Corsa.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
davecG60

Post by davecG60 »

We spotted Jarvis Cocker In Morrisons once. Lives nearby apparently and was very tall, wore a sheepskin jacket and drove a P38 Range Rover.
Nobody else of note.
Unfortunately there's Edwina Curry in the next village and I saw her daughter on Sunday when walking the dog.
Cockwobble
Gavin
Currently Driving: Skoda Superb, R56 Cooper S

Post by Gavin »

Well Toonie the Scotland coach lives in our village! One of Scotland's more popular residents. Our kids were in the same house in primary school so slightly surreal standing chatting as the kids skipped, jumped etc.

Also have Jesse Rae lives a mile or so up the road, was a minor pop star and local character, walks around in highland warrior gear complete with 5 foot claymore.

Blake from Blake 7 lived in the next town over and Jason Connery loved in a village about 6 miles away. Some guy who does mimiccry lives nearby too, Rory Bremner? He did Tony Blair back in the day