Coronavirus

McSwede

Re: Coronavirus

Post by McSwede »

Broccers wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:43 pm
McSwede wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:49 am Tested + yesterday. Feels like a rotten head cold 🙁
Have you had this year's clot shot? :D :D

None of my mates have had one this time and remarkably noone has got ill or died. However, our neighbours are quite a bit younger and have had constant covid since their kids went back to school. They too have colds, which is normal for this time of year.
No 4th jab and this just feels like a lousy head cold. Only tested as I have some meetings this week and didn't want to spread it 😂
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

I’ve had a pretty miserable cold/flu since Thursday, not sure if it’s covid as I don’t have any tests remaining but this seems to be going round most people.
Never felt so lethargic in my life nor have I had so much random bone pain. Felt a bit better last night and finally managed to eat something only to wake up this morning feeling like I had been deep throated by Santa :shock:
Still, spending Xmas hidden away in my room isn’t the worst thing I guess :lol:
How about not having a sig at all?
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

Mega sore throat is top covid symptom these days apparently…..
Jimexpl

Post by Jimexpl »

Both me and my wife got it two days ago… Christmas plans down the drain for another year…
John

Post by John »

Bad cold here too, spent two days in bed and still stuck with a bad cough.
Simon

Post by Simon »

We had it last week. After a year of Covid, norovirus, and countless bugs and colds, this was the worst we've ever felt. Luckily I got clear of it in a few days, for my wife it turned into a chest infection that she's battling with anti-biotics. It's really, really nasty.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

My Dad, Mum and Aunt all tested positive over the last 24 hours.

Merry Christmas 😞
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

:( Gws everyone.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

You have and still are being done over with your winter flu illness. As if the people paid by the guv with their gold plated pensions are going to tell you different. Gws flu peeps.

Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

Broccers wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:48 pm You have and still are being done over with your winter flu illness. As if the people paid by the guv with their gold plated pensions are going to tell you different. Gws flu peeps.

What did I have in summer then?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Zonda_ wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:47 pm
Broccers wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:48 pm You have and still are being done over with your winter flu illness. As if the people paid by the guv with their gold plated pensions are going to tell you different. Gws flu peeps.

What did I have in summer then?
An illness that is usually called flu :lol:

Look at the numbers of people who were in hospital last week 2021 and there were only 22 - the rest had covid. This year the numbers are back to normal for flu. It's laughable folk are still buying into this - the worst thing is the anxiety caused by it all which is ongoing for many.
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

dinny_g wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:59 pm My Dad, Mum and Aunt all tested positive over the last 24 hours.

Merry Christmas 😞
My Mum and Aunt have both had their latest COVID booster and don’t have any symptoms at all really. My Aunt had a bit of a sore throat yesterday but that’s gone now.

My Dad, who hasn’t had his booster, has been holed up in bed, really sick for the last 4 day.
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

dinny_g wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:45 am
dinny_g wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:59 pm My Dad, Mum and Aunt all tested positive over the last 24 hours.

Merry Christmas 😞
My Mum and Aunt have both had their latest COVID booster and don’t have any symptoms at all really. My Aunt had a bit of a sore throat yesterday but that’s gone now.

My Dad, who hasn’t had his booster, has been holed up in bed, really sick for the last 4 day.
How did they go on when they were ill before - did anyone care, did they tell the whole family, world etc? :lol:
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

I see broccers is still an utter fucking bellend :lol:
Cheers.

Gwaredd
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

P.S. I'll get 'Lad' in before you.
Cheers.

Gwaredd
integrale_evo

Post by integrale_evo »

People amazed that the spread of various virus’ was lower when people were still distancing, wary of groups, not going out as much.
Cheers, Harry
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Gwaredd wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:33 pm I see broccers is still an utter fucking bellend :lol:
This may be true.

Also see the great awakening unfold, or at least a more accurate view on what actually happened with covid.

If anyone cares to look at the tier system farce, the substantial meal, the following arrows it was all bollocks.

And the biggest one of all - died with a positive test within 28 days. :lol:
Alex88

Post by Alex88 »

I've not been keeping up with this thread. What's the great conspiracy?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Oh just basically everyone starting to question the whole thing at last

Beany

Post by Beany »

Alex88 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:41 pm I've not been keeping up with this thread. What's the great conspiracy?
Whatever fuckwit contrary reactionaries say it is.