Chain Pizza Heaven

McSwede

Re: Chain Pizza Heaven

Post by McSwede »

Gavster wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:38 pm I once ate some leftover curry house takeaway with rice six days after we got the takeaway delivered and promptly evacuated the whole lot an hour later when I got to the pub. That definitely created a boundary for me. I’m pretty laissez faire about this stuff and am currently doing a series on TikTok where I eat food past it’s use by date to help teach people who to use smell and sight to check food rather than just binning it because of the use by/best before date. Loads of people are too cautious, especially when it comes to stuff like yoghurt. I recently ate an egg that was 70 days past it’s best before date.

Back on the subject of pizza I ducking love a BBQ sauce base chicken pizza with stuffed crust. Demolished a PJ one about 10 days ago. Bliss.
Just to add to this I have just opened a tin of condensed milk that went out of date in 2014. It smelled ok and tasted ok so I thought WTF, so me and my daughter have just been mixing it with some melted chocolate and sprinkles. Let's see if we make it through the night 😂
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

I noticed last week that my pancake mix expired in 2018 😂
How about not having a sig at all?
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

240PP wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 11:23 pmFat Toni’s FTW
Just tried one from Bishops Cleeve. Really nice but I didn’t need to order 20”, I probably shouldn’t have gone for one with so many jalapeños if I’m having it for breakfast, and my jaw aches after eating the crust. Would have it again.