Decent car YouTubes

Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Re: Decent car YouTubes

Post by Rich B »

drcarlos wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:17 am
integrale_evo wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:52 am Jack from number27 videos met me at the Bicester heritage meet last month and asked if he could do a video with my ‘sud. I popped back to Oxfordshire a couple of weeks ago and he’s just published this. I think he quite enjoyed it :D
Just popped up on my feed that. I often chat in the comments with Jack and Jayemm and was thinking about offering one of them a go in my Chimaera as neither have had them on their channels and they aren't that far from me (in fact when Jack saw ratarossa it was filmed on my route home from my office).
i was out for a stroll with the family (well, actually an organised Easter egg hunt!) the other day and passed Ratarossa's house. He was out filming so we had a brief chat. Nice chap.
mik

Post by mik »

I don’t think I have ever seen one of his vids before? :?
drcarlos

Post by drcarlos »

Rich B wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:30 am
integrale_evo wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:52 am Jack from number27 videos met me at the Bicester heritage meet last month and asked if he could do a video with my ‘sud. I popped back to Oxfordshire a couple of weeks ago and he’s just published this. I think he quite enjoyed it :D
Just popped up on my feed that. I often chat in the comments with Jack and Jayemm and was thinking about offering one of them a go in my Chimaera as neither have had them on their channels and they aren't that far from me (in fact when Jack saw ratarossa it was filmed on my route home from my office).
i was out for a stroll with the family (well, actually an organised Easter egg hunt!) the other day and passed Ratarossa's house. He was out filming so we had a brief chat. Nice chap.
He does, but his filming style is from the Chrisfix/Samcrac waving hand gestures while standing behind the camera which bugs the ever living shit out of me so I can't subscribe and watch his stuff, annoying as it's quite good content presented in a crap way (like Chrisfix who I also can't subscribe to).
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

drcarlos wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:06 am
Rich B wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:30 am

He does, but his filming style is from the Chrisfix/Samcrac waving hand gestures while standing behind the camera which bugs the ever living shit out of me so I can't subscribe and watch his stuff, annoying as it's quite good content presented in a crap way (like Chrisfix who I also can't subscribe to).
I know what you mean - I wasn't a fan at first, but he's got better/I've got used to his style and I quite like them now.

Another guilty pleasure is Mat Armstrongs YouTube channel. He's improved massively over the last couple of years, where now I think his stuff is pretty slick and thoroughly entertaining.
davecG60

Post by davecG60 »

Rich B wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:19 pm
Another guilty pleasure is Mat Armstrongs YouTube channel. He's improved massively over the last couple of years, where now I think his stuff is pretty slick and thoroughly entertaining.

Been watching him and the Range Rover antics recently. A lot of his stuff isn't to my taste but it's always interesting. He doesn't mind getting his hands mucky and also isn't afraid of showing his cock ups - which is always a plus. And he's now gone and bought a written off AM Vantage :lol: 8-)

[media]
Cockwobble
Matty
Currently Driving: Up! GTi, Alfa 4C

Post by Matty »

Rich B

Post by Rich B »

davecG60 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 6:47 pm
Rich B wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:19 pm

Been watching him and the Range Rover antics recently. A lot of his stuff isn't to my taste but it's always interesting. He doesn't mind getting his hands mucky and also isn't afraid of showing his cock ups - which is always a plus. And he's now gone and bought a written off AM Vantage :lol: 8-)

[media]
yeah, I like his honest approach - and if he was just putting cars back to standard, it wouldn't be as interesting - even if there's some dodgy taste here and there. The RR rebuild has been surprisingly good so far.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Matty wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 6:52 pm
"Yeah, I know, it's just a series 1 Exige..." :!: :?
Here's the listing; https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/200 ... exige-s1-4

I also like the car linked from that vid;

Auction link; https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/200 ... etle-rsi-1
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Not the usual;

nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

I still want to try one of these :)

mik

Post by mik »

:shock: 8-)

Delphi
Currently Driving: Porsche 928 S4, Porsche 987 Boxster 2.7, Volvo XC40

Post by Delphi »

This guy gets everywhere! :lol:

If you get all wobbly-lipped about the opinion of Internet strangers, maybe it's time to take a bath with the toaster as you'll never amount to sh1t anyway.
integrale_evo

Post by integrale_evo »

I haven’t watched that one yet, it might be a cringe too far.

I did warn him how awkward I was on camera and that if he didn’t want to use any of the stuff with me in I’d be fine with it :lol:
Cheers, Harry
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

nuttinnew