Password Managers

Matty
Currently Driving: Up! GTi, Alfa 4C

Password Managers

Post by Matty »

Which do you use?

Getting tired of using...less secure methods of transferring passwords between devices. Not interested in all the other crap that comes with other software (VPN, document store, etc) I just want a good, secure password manager.

Lastpass still the best to go for?
DeskJockey

Re: Password Managers

Post by DeskJockey »

That would be my recommendation.
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

I've used 1Password for at least 6 years now, it's very good and appears to be very secure. I use it as a secure place to store other important info like recovery codes and it allows you to put multiple passwords on one file, for instance useful with a bank card when you have your card number, security code, PIN, website password etc

I've never considered changing as now I have 912 different logins with unique passwords and the idea of migrating that anywhere is too much :lol:
NGRhodes

Post by NGRhodes »

Worth giving Bitwarden a look, its free/open source (or you can pay a small amount to help keep the project running), it's very safe/secure, slightly less user friendly than Lastpass, but definitely faster (android and browser) and more reliable (I have had problems with the Lastpass browser extension kicking me out and not letting me back in).