Coronavirus

ZedLeg

Re: Coronavirus

Post by ZedLeg »

I was thinking yesterday how weird it is that because medical science and general population health has progressed to the point that a severe flu epidemic doesn't automatically mean 10s of millions of deaths some have assumed that any precautions have been a waste of time.

Like, there's a middle ground there :lol:
An absolute unit
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

ZedLeg wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:00 am I was thinking yesterday how weird it is that because medical science and general population health has progressed to the point that a severe flu epidemic doesn't automatically mean 10s of millions of deaths some have assumed that any precautions have been a waste of time.

Like, there's a middle ground there :lol:
You too have been suckered then. One day, not many years in the future, people will ask wtaf did we all do for something so minuscule.

You lads in Scotland might ask why you like the SNP - and might actually kick them out. :lol:
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

Broccers wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:11 am
You lads in Scotland might ask why you like the SNP - and might actually kick them out. :lol:
Unless all copies of Braveheart are destroyed that's never going to happen! :P ;)
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

duncs500 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:22 am
Unless all copies of Braveheart are destroyed that's never going to happen! :P ;)
I know, right? Talk about a nation who loves suffering and misery. Yes I'm part Scottish :lol:
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

People aren't going to stop voting for SNP until there's a viable alternative. Labour, tories and Liberals are all just shadows of their westminster parties.

The Greens are doing alright but they're never going to be a mainstream party.
An absolute unit
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

You too have been suckered then. One day, not many years in the future, people will ask wtaf did we all do for something so minuscule.
It's scary, to me, that people actually think like this. Nevermind proudly say it out loud.

If left unchecked at the start, this virus would have decimated the population. As it was, scores died unnecessarily in their own homes waiting for an ambulance that would never arrive. It was always about overloading the healthcare systems. People quickly forget about that. That was the killer - no treatment available.

Living so close to Porton Down, I have many friends and collegues that work there. Some directly, most indirectly involved with working this virus out. Not one thinks like you. Not one thinks the World overeacted. Not one is anti-vaccine.

But then they wouldn't would they. They're all paid by big pharma. :roll:

The only tragedy in all of this is that too many of the wrong people died. Good people. Far too many mouth breathers left. If only this virus was discriminate.
Cheers.

Gwaredd
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Gwaredd wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:48 am

It's scary, to me, that people actually think like this. Nevermind proudly say it out loud.

If left unchecked at the start, this virus would have decimated the population. As it was, scores died unnecessarily in their own homes waiting for an ambulance that would never arrive. It was always about overloading the healthcare systems. People quickly forget about that. That was the killer - no treatment available.

Living so close to Porton Down, I have many friends and collegues that work there. Some directly, most indirectly involved with working this virus out. Not one thinks like you. Not one thinks the World overeacted. Not one is anti-vaccine.

But then they wouldn't would they. They're all paid by big pharma. :roll:

The only tragedy in all of this is that too many of the wrong people died. Good people. Far too many mouth breathers left. If only this virus was discriminate.
Its actually amazing people like you exist. But we are all different. Brainwashed. Turn off the Sky news and BBC, do some actual research.
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

Broccers wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:59 am Its actually amazing people like you exist. But we are all different. Brainwashed. Turn off the Sky news and BBC, do some actual research.
This is fucking gold. You have peaked Broccers. Pure fucking gold :lol: :lol: :lol:

For the (continuing) record, I'll let the scientists and virologists, that have trained and studied for decades, provide me with the research I need, not some thick cunt smashing away at Google for hours on end wading through the myriad pages of data before exploding with joy when they finally find the one article, usually written by a fellow thick cunt, that backs their theory up.

Research takes teams of people thousands of man hours, not 3 hours on the internet by Brian who drives the forklift at the Cash & Carry.
Last edited by Gwaredd on Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers.

Gwaredd
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Gwaredd wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:23 am
Broccers wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:59 am Its actually amazing people like you exist. But we are all different. Brainwashed. Turn off the Sky news and BBC, do some actual research.
This is fucking gold. You have peaked Broccers. Pure fucking gold :lol: :lol: :lol:

For the (continuing) record, I'll let the scientists and virologists, that have trained and studied for decades, provide me with the research I need, not some thick cunt smashing away at Google for hours on end wading through the myriad pages of data before exploding with joy when they finally find the one artical, usually written by a fellow thick cunt, that backs their theory up.

Reserch takes teams of people thousands of man hours, not 3 hours on the internet by Brian who drives the forklift at the Cash & Carry.
You will proved wrong in your welsh cave. Bronze in spelling too.
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

Sorry. I was smashing the keyboard in anger.

I await to be proved wrong. You however, are already wrong, so I expect you are really keen for this to happen!

You are going down a terrible rabbit hole on this Broccers. I fear for your mental health again. Take some time out dude. Seriously. All the best.
Cheers.

Gwaredd
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Gwaredd wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:42 am Sorry. I was smashing the keyboard in anger.

I await to be proved wrong. You however, are already wrong, so I expect you are really keen for this to happen!

You are going down a terrible rabbit hole on this Broccers. I fear for your mental health again. Take some time out dude. Seriously. All the best.
I really fear for you.
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

Broccers wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:00 am
I really fear for you.
Please don't. Just look after yourself fella.
Cheers.

Gwaredd
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

It's feedback loop of concern trolling :lol:
An absolute unit
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

Broccers wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:59 am ... do some actual research.
Out of interest, what's the epistemological basis you start your research from?

Or do you just google shit? :lol:
speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

Yeah post some articles that back up what you're saying please Broccers. I could do with a laugh, I got a positive PCR this morning 🙄
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

speedingfine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:48 am Yeah post some articles that back up what you're saying please Broccers. I could do with a laugh, I got a positive PCR this morning 🙄
Why would you do that? Want a day off? 💪
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Gavster wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:39 am
Broccers wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:59 am ... do some actual research.
Out of interest, what's the epistemological basis you start your research from?

Or do you just google shit? :lol:
How many of your family passed away from this pandemic?

None. Like most of us.
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Peugeot 406

Post by Sundayjumper »

Wow.

So if you don't personally know anyone that died, it didn't happen ?

Your logic is just a fraction of a millimetre from that of holocaust deniers.
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Peugeot 406

Post by Sundayjumper »

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Broccers wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:00 am
Gwaredd wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:42 am Sorry. I was smashing the keyboard in anger.

I really fear for you.
Do you think you love him?