Decent car YouTubes

speedingfine

Re: Decent car YouTubes

Post by speedingfine »

I don't think I'm brave enough to click play
integrale_evo

Post by integrale_evo »

I usually enjoy all his vids, but think I’ll be giving this one a miss.
Cheers, Harry
mik

Post by mik »

I genuinely shuddered at that still…. :?
Simon

Post by Simon »

I dislike Shmeeeeeeeeeghead like the rest of you, but that was alright. Fair play to Carperv for putting lispy on his channel and fair play to Tim Burton for taking off the make-up.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

Simon wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:47 pm I dislike Shmeeeeeeeeeghead like the rest of you, but that was alright. Fair play to Carperv for putting lispy on his channel and fair play to Tim Burton for taking off the make-up.
Yep that was interesting stuff. Bloody pleased it's an act. Still not sure he should be putting out his terrible content, even if it does make him a few quid ;)
speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

mik

Post by mik »

speedingfine wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:42 pm

I don't think I'm brave enough to click play
I tried. I want him to prove he’s not totally unbearable, but the stereo round the wrong way (I turned my phone about 5x - confused) meant it was definitely unwatchable. Thank fuck.
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

mik wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:27 pm I genuinely shuddered at that still…. :?
You have to hand it to Shmee for managing to make money out of being an irritating gimp, but that doesn't mean Jonny should interview him. What next, getting Katie Hopkins on for the views?
Marv

Post by Marv »

Simon wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:47 pm I dislike Shmeeeeeeeeeghead like the rest of you, but that was alright. Fair play to Carperv for putting lispy on his channel and fair play to Tim Burton for taking off the make-up.
+1

He actually come across alright in that first vid, haven't watched the second one yet.
Oui, je suis un motard.
speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

Jobbo wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:07 am
You have to hand it to Shmee for managing to make money out of being an irritating gimp, but that doesn't mean Jonny should interview him. What next, getting Katie Hopkins on for the views?
:lol:
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

I'm massively pissed off. I thought I'd give Shmee a chance because it's Jonny and managed to watch his garage tour, not the interview :lol:

That means I've put up with Shmee going on about the feel of a Huracan RWD's steering and buying back his cheap first car (a V8 Vantage Volante) for no reason; I just assumed the interview was coming... Doh :oops:
Simon

Post by Simon »

The video is literally just above Si. All you had to do was hit play. :lol:
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

I don't surf the forum on my TV :lol:
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Jobbo wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:07 am
That would be great
Simon

Post by Simon »

Broccers, you are aware that she spoke at the 'rally' in London this weekend where a nurse who was struck off was calling for 'hanging of doctors and nurses' and making comparisons to the Nuremberg trials?
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

🎣
Got a bite 😄
Beany

Post by Beany »

Looks like the bodywork on Harry's Fulvia was previously done by a professional. Unfortunately that profession seems to have been closer to a plasterer than someone skilled in car bodywork.

Literally an inch of filler in some places, they reckon some 20kg of it removed to get back to bare metal :shock:

240PP
Currently Driving: A5 3.0 TDI, 987 S.

Post by 240PP »

speedingfine wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:29 pm
Yep that was interesting stuff. Bloody pleased it's an act. Still not sure he should be putting out his terrible content, even if it does make him a few quid ;)
I wasn’t expecting to be able to sit through more than a couple of minutes of that, but I watched it all. Shmee is an insufferable tosser. Tim seems alright really..

Makes you wonder if he was just himself he might get more of an audience.
JonMad
Currently Driving: 2015 Swift; 2012 Yeti; 2006 Fabia

Post by JonMad »

Agreed. That was ok. Having not watched his vids I didn't realise he followed set formats for each type of video. Fair play for working out what people want to see and churning them out at a vast rate.
Left over crest; tightens.
Foz

Post by Foz »

240PP wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:18 pm
speedingfine wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:29 pm
I wasn’t expecting to be able to sit through more than a couple of minutes of that, but I watched it all. Shmee is an insufferable tosser. Tim seems alright really..

Makes you wonder if he was just himself he might get more of an audience.
same, i cant watch more than 5 seconds of his channel, hes clearly very switched on, fair play to him.

I saw him at goodwood with teh aston martin guys and the valkyrie, and I had an eurgh moment :lol:

Still wont watch his videos mind..