New car

ShockDiamonds

New car

Post by ShockDiamonds »

Ordered an M340i xDrive in Portimao Blue back in early May, and it was supposed to have been here by now. Been delayed because of the chip shortage (although the BMW dealer doesn't actually know the reason for the delay - they assume this is the cause, trying to get confirmation from BMW).

Vis pack, Tech Pack, few other niceties, but mostly I'm looking forward to the B58. At this point the hope is it'll be here around the middle of this month. But I aint holding my breath. Much longer and I guess we may wait for the 71 plate, dunno.
Simon

Re: New car

Post by Simon »

Was looking at these the other day. What's the discount like on them? List is comical.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

Mine is £6k off and 2.9% plus I got quite a good deal on the trade-in on the Mini JCW.
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

I'd be quite tempted by an M340d Touring, but the list price plus the options which you need to add means a £20k discount would be required to get me to sign up :lol:
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

Jobbo wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:42 pm I'd be quite tempted by an M340d Touring, but the list price plus the options which you need to add means a £20k discount would be required to get me to sign up :lol:
Seems everybody defaults to the Touring. I enquired initially over the saloon which is what I wanted. Then when I double checked the quote they’d defaulted it to the Touring so had to change it, which also brought the price down a tad.