Audiophiles

DeskJockey

Re: Audiophiles

Post by DeskJockey »

mik wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:56 am
nuttinnew wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:44 am I don't think I've a plug that would do such a fuse justice :cry:
You need one my my new HYPERPLUGZ. I haven’t even started marketing these yet, but I can assure you that £250 is a bargain, and that they are fully compatible (and of course specifically tuned to work in perfect harmony) with both SuperFuse and UltraFuse.
I've reviewed @mik's product (ahem) and can confirm they're the best in the market.

(What's my cut?)
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
JonMad
Currently Driving: 2015 Swift; 2012 Yeti; 2006 Fabia

Post by JonMad »

Was chatting to a chap at an autosolo yesterday who works for Audio Note. Now that sounds like some expensive gear.
Left over crest; tightens.
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

mik wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:56 am
nuttinnew wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:44 am I don't think I've a plug that would do such a fuse justice :cry:
You need one my my new HYPERPLUGZ. I haven’t even started marketing these yet, but I can assure you that £250 is a bargain, and that they are fully compatible (and of course specifically tuned to work in perfect harmony) with both SuperFuse and UltraFuse.
Mik is a robbing bastard. The only way to ensure you get MAXIMUM AUDIO QUALITY is to be the connection with the mains- you need to hold the plug in your right hand and stick your left into the ring main. You need to feel the music pulsing through you