Post by SSO »

Just posted up a new karenable.com blog - Covid Killed My Daily Driver

https://karenable.com/covid-killed-my-daily-driver/

Comments?
Broccers

Re: Covid Killed My Daily Driver

Post by Broccers »

Good article as always.

20 years ago I was doing 30,000 miles for work a year - the state and overcrowding of the UK roads would make that sheer hell these days. It was so bad back then I moved closer on what shouldve been a 40 min journey each way but ended up 1.5 hours. A car like yours woulve been wasted!

Sounds like a good journey to collect your gt3 tho - do it, might make the walk down the stairs seem a lot easier :lol:
Marv

Post by Marv »

Drove my Golf yesterday for the first time in about a month, for a 40 minute trip round trip. Had to clean off a load of cobwebs from it.
Oui, je suis un motard.
scotta

Post by scotta »

Starting to re-evaluate my two as well. Permanant WFh means the 240 isnt getting much use. Im considering selling bothe the 240 and he elise and turning the elise into a V6 exige and buying a shopping car for the odd occasion i need more than two seats and Mrs A is away in the 3 series.
integrale_evo

Post by integrale_evo »

I’m hoping the return of WFH advice will quieten the roads down a bit again :lol:
Cheers, Harry
SSO

Post by SSO »

Broccers wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:53 am Good article as always.

Sounds like a good journey to collect your gt3 tho - do it, might make the walk down the stairs seem a lot easier :lol:
Thanks.

I have considered going out and driving the GT3 RS back but not really keen on getting on an airplane right now unless I absolutely have to and the logistics about where to stay and eat on a three day drive back east are also not great.