Hermes

NotoriousREV

Re: Hermes

Post by NotoriousREV »

Jobbo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:43 pm Dave, you really ought to expect better. I mean, there are so few deliveries at this time of year and plenty of relaxation time when you are forced to work 7 day weeks, 3 weeks in a row.
Ah, a completely acceptable reason to forge a signature and fraudulently claim completion of a service. 🙄
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

If they made you go to the depot to pick it up, you’d moan. They can’t win.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Jobbo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:03 pm If they made you go to the depot to pick it up, you’d moan. They can’t win.
I would, but at least I’d have my parcel. This way I don’t have my parcel and Hermes are saying they delivered it so I have to wait for them to investigate and either find my parcel or admit it’s lost before I can get it or a replacement. In no way is that acceptable.

I honestly find it astonishing that you think there’s any excuse for them failing to deliver my property but claiming they have done so.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Last Christmas Hermes delivered a set of headphones for the nipper and very helpfully left them “on the Green Bin”...

Which was on the Kerbside...

And the headphones had no outer packageing, just clear cellophane wrapping and an Amazon sticker...

:roll:

Amazingly for Newport Pagnell, they were still there when I got home :lol: :lol:
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Now 4.5 hours since I was promised my parcel “within the hour” and, unsurprisingly, the courier didn’t answer her phone when I tried her again. There’s only so much hassle I’m willing to give someone who claims their brother died today, even if I don’t believe them. Still no official response to my case by Hermes customer service.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

If you were their customer you’d have grounds to complain. Speak to the person who sent it; they paid for the courier, they’re responsible for getting the item to you.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Jobbo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:05 pm If you were their customer you’d have grounds to complain. Speak to the person who sent it; they paid for the courier, they’re responsible for getting the item to you.
You’re not stupid, stop behaving as if you are. It just demeans you.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

Harsh. You really aren’t their customer, and your remedy isn’t against Hermes. Check the small print on your cone-tract.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

It’s still Hermes that have provided the poor service. And I have paid Hermes, with it the p&p charge on my item :p
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

No, you’ve paid the seller. The seller has paid Hermes. If you can’t see the distinction, stop being grumpy and take another look at who entered into the contract with Hermes.

Did you get anywhere with the phone numbers I gave you?