Cash machine blunders

Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Re: Cash machine blunders

Post by Rich B »

Beany wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:31 pm
Swervin_Mervin wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:44 pm
Carlos wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:16 pm

Morrisons even have contactless machines for that .
Genius. 8-)
Because compressed air costs to much to a multi-billion-pound company.
thats inflation Beany.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Rich B wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:17 am

Genius. 8-)
thats inflation Beany.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
mik

Post by mik »

Rich B wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:17 am

Genius. 8-)
thats inflation Beany.
Beany

Post by Beany »

Nicely done!
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

JLv3.0 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:38 pm I try to steer clear of the actual name calling that you resort to with surprisingly little 'provocation' (wasn't even trying to provoke you in this case) - admittedly not always successfully. Anyway - whatever.
Having just seen this, deciding to call it out. You may not necessarily use four letter words, but claiming you don't resort to name calling is utter crap. Doubtless you will claim that insults aren't the same thing as name calling but the amount of times you've stabbed at me down the years (and I still don't know why)...then to claim you try to steer clear of name calling?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Edgy.

I think he's back on the meds, fella.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Broccers wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:18 am Had one yesterday - card in, select 50 quid, card out, walk off ......... without the cash.

Now what happened next was SHOCKING. The guy behind RAN down the carpark and GAVE ME MY 50 quid, saying was I trying to make him rich?

Another guy in the carpark couldnt believe it either. To be fair neither could I. So the UK isnt all bad.

Last time I did something as stoopid was in Bali 2002 - left card in the machine after taking the cash and didn't realise until at Heathrow airport a few days later - Bali local who was behind took as much as the machine allowed so probably had a nice year off :lol:

What's your worst?

(By the way I was dealing with something on my phone and wasn't thinking, not shitfaced which is when mishaps usually occur) :lol:
Well the most recent one was more of a distraction type. 3 well placed people asking for change. One as you approach the machine, one behind and one under it. So after being super safe and protecting my pin, hiding my card I then quickly made off without the 100 quid I'd just withdrawn to go towards the paint on my car.

All three were gone when I came out of the shop which I thought odd. Anyway realised I was a ton down when went to pay garage. :roll: :D

Two things - I never use cash machines these days so thats down to me being old and useless, But these folk shouldnt be allowed to loiter especially on supermarket / shopping centre property in their teams.

My other half suggested telling the bank who were amazingly good. Will be checking who took my cash from the camera in the machine and have already credited the money on the condition its not me :D

Be careful out there kids.
mik

Post by mik »

Broccers

Post by Broccers »

mik wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:29 pm Image
Some may say that :lol: