Being legally shagged

Broccers

Being legally shagged

Post by Broccers »

This Prince Andrew thing. I'm not understanding the hunt after him. What do you think?
JLv3.0

Re: Being legally shagged

Post by JLv3.0 »

Tell us what you think first.
tim

Post by tim »

I think I've not a clue what you're on about. Have you been snorting the Daily Mail again Broccers?
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Girl was underage in the US.
Girl was being groomed and pimped out by a handler.

It's not fucking rocket science, Broccers.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Ok so if you shag a female in the uk its 16 for a long time - thats the point. Whether they are forced into it is another conversation.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Broccers wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:59 pm Ok so if you shag a female in the uk its 16 for a long time - thats the point. Whether they are forced into it is another conversation.
Yeah, but that whole other conversation is the entire story. She was being forced by Epstein and his Mrs to shag his rich and powerful mates under duress.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Has it been proven he did it then? I thought he was still denying it ?

I know he had other allegations and he was able to prove he was on an official visit in another country or something ?

Dave!
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:10 pm
Broccers wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:59 pm Ok so if you shag a female in the uk its 16 for a long time - thats the point. Whether they are forced into it is another conversation.
Yeah, but that whole other conversation is the entire story.
Plenty of girls / young women know what they are doing and are dazzled by the glitz of money / drugs. Has always been the case.

Back to the point tho - if having sex with a 16 year old in the uk is legal what is the issue (btw I dont condone it its just a question).
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Broccers wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:15 pm
NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:10 pm
Yeah, but that whole other conversation is the entire story.
Plenty of girls / young women know what they are doing and are dazzled by the glitz of money / drugs. Has always been the case.

Back to the point tho - if having sex with a 16 year old in the uk is legal what is the issue (btw I dont condone it its just a question).
The issue is her being forced into by Epstein. I thought that was pretty clear.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Broccers is resistant to facts sadly.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

V8Granite wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:14 pm Has it been proven he did it then? I thought he was still denying it ?

I know he had other allegations and he was able to prove he was on an official visit in another country or something ?

Dave!
He claimed he’d never met her, then she published the photo of him with his arm around her.

Remember, he also claimed he didn’t know what Epstein was up to and then it was proven that he’d spent time with him after he was convicted the first time.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:19 pm The issue is her being forced into by Epstein. I thought that was pretty clear.
Not interested in that conversation - is it legal in the UK to shag a 16 year old :D
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Broccers wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:21 pm
NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:19 pm The issue is her being forced into by Epstein. I thought that was pretty clear.
Not interested in that conversation - is it legal in the UK to shag a 16 year old :D
With their consent, yes.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

It’s funny, I had you down as a lot of things, Broccers, but not the supporter of the grooming, abuse and sex trafficking of 17 year old girls.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Not the point in question, I said above I dont agree with it as its disgusting, but legally here it is ok in law as I understand it.
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

What sort of retard doesn’t understand the “age of consent”?
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Broccers wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:30 pm Not the point in question, I said above I dont agree with it as its disgusting, but legally here it is ok in law as I understand it.
That’s like saying that all Peter Sutcliffe did was drive a truck, which was legal (if you ignore the prostitute murdering).
Middle-aged Dirtbag
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Rich B wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:31 pm What sort of retard doesn’t understand the “age of consent”?
But the hunt after Prince Andrew is about him shagging Epstein’s harem of trafficked and abused teenaged girls, it’s not really about the age of consent (although that gets murky as the AOC is 16 here, but not in some other places they may have had sex).
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Good topic tho lads. I was really careful never to fall foul of this when younger.
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Rich B wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:31 pm What sort of retard doesn’t understand the “age of consent”?
The sort who are tragically seeking attention all the time.