Having nothing to moan about

JLv3.0

Re: Having nothing to moan about

Post by JLv3.0 »

I don't know, I drew a blank on that one as well. Honestly speaking I never know what Broccers is on about these days.
Barry

Post by Barry »

JLv3.0 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:46 pm I don't know, I drew a blank on that one as well. Honestly speaking I never know what Broccers is on about these days.
On the wind up, clearly :lol:
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Mustn’t grumble 😂
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Barry wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:21 pm
JLv3.0 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:46 pm I don't know, I drew a blank on that one as well. Honestly speaking I never know what Broccers is on about these days.
On the wind up, clearly :lol:
Too easy 😆
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

I thought people stopped reading his posts ages ago? :|
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Orange Cola wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:05 pm
Like you have. Plank. :D
Maurice

Post by Maurice »

Jobbo wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:01 pm
Broccers wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:44 pm Thread going as I expected. Later itll be real truths of ex wives failure an misery - not success :lol:
You're making a new series for Channel 5 are you? I imagine it will get quite good viewing figures.
Count me in. Broccers’ viewing habits are peerless.
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

Broccers wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:48 pm
Orange Cola wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:05 pm
Like you have. Plank. :D
I *only* read this because I got the notification, then I realised the irony. The irony that I read JL’s post and responded to JL but got accused of reading and responding to someone else’s post, which clearly didn’t happen because we can all see the evidence quoted above.
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Oh good, this thread is still going.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

JLv3.0 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:53 am Oh good, this thread is still going.
:lol: :lol:

It is Monday morning, lots to moan about today :D
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Not for me. I had a lovely walk to school in the rain, under an umbrella, with my youngest son, having a chat about cars and F1. Then I watched a bit of Frasier. Then I took my Porsche for a drive. Monday's are awesome, it's jobs that suck :lol:
Middle-aged Dirtbag
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

People will be accusing you of being an anarchist if you're not careful Rev :lol:.

An absolute unit
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Sounds lovely. How long before you have to go back to the daily grind Dave? Being honest I actually enjoy working just these days we have to print stuff and deliver in one day which is a bit stressy.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Broccers wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:13 pm Sounds lovely. How long before you have to go back to the daily grind Dave? Being honest I actually enjoy working just these days we have to print stuff and deliver in one day which is a bit stressy.
Not until the middle of next year, but I'm honestly ready to get back to something. I'm just not sure what, yet. I'm trying to convince my multi-millionaire mate that we should start a "classic" car company i.e. he buys all the stock and pays the rent on the showroom, and I drive the stock around all day. He's not up for it for some reason.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

NotoriousREV wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:16 pm
Broccers wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:13 pm Sounds lovely. How long before you have to go back to the daily grind Dave? Being honest I actually enjoy working just these days we have to print stuff and deliver in one day which is a bit stressy.
Not until the middle of next year, but I'm honestly ready to get back to something. I'm just not sure what, yet. I'm trying to convince my multi-millionaire mate that we should start a "classic" car company i.e. he buys all the stock and pays the rent on the showroom, and I drive the stock around all day. He's not up for it for some reason.
It consultancy 600 quid a day contracting? Dont think theres much money in cars however enjoyable we would all find it.
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

So long as it’s not you buying the cars, it’ll be fine...
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

You’ll become even richer either way. Every classic car ad I see says that it’s an appreciating asset so it must be true :mrgreen:
How about not having a sig at all?
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Rich B wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:30 pm
I think I had him convinced until the Porsche blew up :lol:
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

NotoriousREV wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:40 pm
Rich B wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:30 pm

I think I had him convinced until the Porsche blew up :lol:
Special occasion hire, he buys the stock and your job is the day to day.