Cnn

V8Granite
Posts: 638
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:57 am

Re: Cnn

Post by V8Granite » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:32 pm

NotoriousREV wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:40 am
Broccers wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:27 am
Cnn is a bit like Sky , theres an agenda all the time not actually reporting news.
If you can find me a media outlet without an agenda, I’d be very happy.
Newsround.


You can’t put a lefty righty fascist snowflake spin on Dora’s dog managing to dial 999 to save the kittens in a house fire.
Dave!

User avatar
NotoriousREV
Posts: 3906
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Cnn

Post by NotoriousREV » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:35 pm

V8Granite wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:32 pm
NotoriousREV wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:40 am
Broccers wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:27 am
Cnn is a bit like Sky , theres an agenda all the time not actually reporting news.
If you can find me a media outlet without an agenda, I’d be very happy.
Newsround.


You can’t put a lefty righty fascist snowflake spin on Dora’s dog managing to dial 999 to save the kittens in a house fire.
Dave!
Dog supporters are always trying to push the hero angle, making cats out to be useless.
Mo’ money, mo’ tard.

User avatar
NotoriousREV
Posts: 3906
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Cnn

Post by NotoriousREV » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:39 pm

Broccers wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:03 am
The truth you can find out Dave. What is in the takeaways we eat? I'm fairly certain its not good.
I dunno, but I know where there'll be some cheap lamb soon:

Mo’ money, mo’ tard.

User avatar
Mito Man
Posts: 2263
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:27 pm

Re: Cnn

Post by Mito Man » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:03 pm

That made me laugh, the outrage over slathering animals due to a no deal vs slaughtering them anyway for food. It’s not like the morals are vastly different...
How about not having a sig at all?

User avatar
NotoriousREV
Posts: 3906
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Cnn

Post by NotoriousREV » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:14 pm

Mito Man wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:03 pm
That made me laugh, the outrage over slathering animals due to a no deal vs slaughtering them anyway for food. It’s not like the morals are vastly different...
You really can't see a difference between slaughtering them for no reason vs slaughtering them to provide food for people?
Mo’ money, mo’ tard.

User avatar
Rich B
Posts: 2743
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:22 pm

Re: Cnn

Post by Rich B » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:15 pm

NotoriousREV wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:14 pm
Mito Man wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:03 pm
That made me laugh, the outrage over slathering animals due to a no deal vs slaughtering them anyway for food. It’s not like the morals are vastly different...
You really can't see a difference between slaughtering them for no reason vs slaughtering them to provide food for people?
theres going to be a lot of hungry french people - maybe even enough to negotiate some kind of deal...

User avatar
NotoriousREV
Posts: 3906
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Cnn

Post by NotoriousREV » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:19 pm

Rich B wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:15 pm
NotoriousREV wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:14 pm
Mito Man wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:03 pm
That made me laugh, the outrage over slathering animals due to a no deal vs slaughtering them anyway for food. It’s not like the morals are vastly different...
You really can't see a difference between slaughtering them for no reason vs slaughtering them to provide food for people?
theres going to be a lot of hungry french people - maybe even enough to negotiate some kind of deal...
Let them eat cake...
Mo’ money, mo’ tard.

User avatar
Mito Man
Posts: 2263
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:27 pm

Re: Cnn

Post by Mito Man » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:12 pm

NotoriousREV wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:14 pm
Mito Man wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:03 pm
That made me laugh, the outrage over slathering animals due to a no deal vs slaughtering them anyway for food. It’s not like the morals are vastly different...
You really can't see a difference between slaughtering them for no reason vs slaughtering them to provide food for people?
On a basic level a life lost is a life lost. I’m not sure the dead animal is going to give 2 fucks about what will happen to it’s body...
How about not having a sig at all?

User avatar
NotoriousREV
Posts: 3906
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Cnn

Post by NotoriousREV » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:30 pm

Mito Man wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:12 pm
NotoriousREV wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:14 pm
Mito Man wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:03 pm
That made me laugh, the outrage over slathering animals due to a no deal vs slaughtering them anyway for food. It’s not like the morals are vastly different...
You really can't see a difference between slaughtering them for no reason vs slaughtering them to provide food for people?
On a basic level a life lost is a life lost. I’m not sure the dead animal is going to give 2 fucks about what will happen to it’s body...
Basic bitch
Mo’ money, mo’ tard.

User avatar
duncs500
Posts: 844
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Re: Cnn

Post by duncs500 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Cheap lamb doner for all! HUZZAH!!

User avatar
NotoriousREV
Posts: 3906
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Cnn

Post by NotoriousREV » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:08 pm

duncs500 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:44 pm
Cheap lamb doner for all! HUZZAH!!
Finally, a tangible benefit of Brexit.
Mo’ money, mo’ tard.

Post Reply