Dart Charge pay online.

nuttinnew

Dart Charge pay online.

Post by nuttinnew »

Error 404

The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.

Ffs :evil:
DeskJockey

Re: Dart Charge pay online.

Post by DeskJockey »

Don't worry about it. It'll be your fault for not paying anyway.
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
Simon

Post by Simon »

Setup an account with auto top-up. Then just leave it be and don't worry anymore.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
GG.

Post by GG. »

^ this

Although still possible to trip up if your card it’s linked to expires/renews with a different expiry date. Would be good if you could link to PayPal.
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

DeskJockey wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:54 am Don't worry about it. It'll be your fault for not paying anyway.
It is a very human system involved, I’ve messed up a few times now and each time they were happy to take the normal payment. Only the Landy is t auto paying now though.

Dave!
GG.

Post by GG. »

V8Granite wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:44 am
DeskJockey wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:54 am Don't worry about it. It'll be your fault for not paying anyway.
It is a very human system involved, I’ve messed up a few times now and each time they were happy to take the normal payment.
Yes, they even have an official policy of letting you if its the first time you receive a penalty notice.
240PP
Currently Driving: A5 3.0 TDI, 987 S.

Post by 240PP »

Yes I’ve forgotten to pay it before and was a bit taken aback as to how thoroughly decent they were about it!

No automatic fine in the post, just a ‘you forgot to pay, can you do it please’ letter.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

I hadn't paid, that's what I'm trying to do now :lol:
I got the 'first offender' warning so it's only the crossing charge I have to pay, but I still can't do that :roll:

I'll sign up to this rather than a Dart Charge account; https://www.dartsave.co.uk/
Simon

Post by Simon »

nuttinnew wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:19 pm

I got the 'first offender' warning so it's only the crossing charge I have to pay, but I still can't do that :roll:

I'll sign up to this rather than a Dart Charge account; https://www.dartsave.co.uk/
But when you use a Dart Charge account you pay less per crossing. That clever little site you've linked to doesn't do that (they're just bagging the difference and using it to subsidise their reduced penalty fees, plus some aside for their profit).

Why not setup Dart Charge? It just works (when the website works ;))
The artist formerly known as _Who_
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Simon wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:29 pm
nuttinnew wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:19 pm

But when you use a Dart Charge account you pay less per crossing.

It just works (when the website works ;))

Now that I didn't know. Whenever I'd seen it mentioned before it read that discounts applied to local people, not anyone with an account. It was clear that you need a £10 deposit though :roll: Will sign up to it :)

Have got the outstanding charge paid now, but not on the pc. The site still plays up on that, went through on an iPad no problem :?
Whatever, it's done. Now for car insurance...
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

DeskJockey

Post by DeskJockey »

Cheers!
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
integrale_evo

Post by integrale_evo »

I always forget.

Turns out the first time let-off is per registration number.

Forgot on my way down to goodwood on a Friday afternoon, remembered 3am on the Sunday and paid for two crossings to cover my home journey too. Haven’t had anything through so don’t know if they accepted the late payment or I already had one in the bank from the previous year when I forgot and tried to pay on the Monday 😅
Cheers, Harry