#Awkward

Orange Cola

#Awkward

Post by Orange Cola »

Driving home tonight and sat at a T junction waiting to turn right, cars are approaching at 60mph in both directions. It’s a difficult junction to get out of and it’s often a few minutes between any gaps in the cars so you just have to sit and wait, people using the route accept this as a fact of life. The car behind me gets fed up that I haven’t pulled out into a continuous stream of traffic and caused a multi car crash so gets on his horn, gesticulating, mouthing off, going nuts in his own car. When he stopped trying to eat his windscreen I was able to make out that it was someone who works in the same department as me.
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace
jamcg

Re: #Awkward

Post by jamcg »

So will you just move on and ignore it or have an interesting conversation in the morning?
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Find him first thing and tell him he's a cunt, and why he's a cunt.

Cunts need to have their cuntness explained to them. And he really sounds like one.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:00 am Find him first thing and tell him he's a cunt, and why he's a cunt.

Cunts need to have their cuntness explained to them. And he really sounds like one.
This. And in front of as many colleagues as possible.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Sort of similar but I witnessed a work colleague make a wild overtake manoeuvre (He got impatient behniod a truck turning left and went to nip past on the right but came across a line of cars in the other direction waiting to turn right) and blasted past the lot :lol:

I know it was him, he thinks I know it was him but can't be sure so doesn't want to mention it...

I'm having fun with it...
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

NotoriousREV wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:57 am
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:00 am Find him first thing and tell him he's a cunt, and why he's a cunt.

This. And in front of as many colleagues as possible.

The problem with cunts is they still won't get it, but yah, amuse yourself with it :D
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

Had similar last week but not with a colleague.

Turning right at a crossroads, I had to come to a stop at the lights because so many cars had passed through on amber and I knew they were about to go red, which they did.

However because flouting traffic rules is deriguour in Birmingham, a 2000 Corolla four cars behind me overtakes the queue onto the wrong side of the road and swings a right and almost gets T-Boned by the traffic now moving on the right.
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

I was in Egypt last week, I can no longer complain about any poor driving on our roads... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

The crazy pensioners were out in full force yesterday.
Coming out of the hospital I saw an old chap in a Vauxhall Astra pull out the car park at walking speed and then drive over a curb and into a concrete wall, he kept driving, rubbing the car along the wall for 30 metres - car must have been a write off as the entire left hand side bodywork was ruined. I don’t even think he noticed!

I drove about 1 mile to the petrol station and see half of it is coned off with staff rushing with buckets of sand to clear up this huge spill caused by another really old man.

Finally stop at a pharmacy and as I’m queuing to collect it’s clear the old lady in front of me badly needs a change of underwear as I get hit by a stench of old urine and shit :o
How about not having a sig at all?
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Zonda_ wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:57 am I was in Egypt last week, I can no longer complain about any poor driving on our roads... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Now he sees.
PaulJ
Currently Driving: Cayman GTS 4.0

Post by PaulJ »

Mito Man wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:16 pm The crazy pensioners were out in full force yesterday.
Coming out of the hospital I saw an old chap in a Vauxhall Astra pull out the car park at walking speed and then drive over a curb and into a concrete wall, he kept driving, rubbing the car along the wall for 30 metres - car must have been a write off as the entire left hand side bodywork was ruined. I don’t even think he noticed!

I drove about 1 mile to the petrol station and see half of it is coned off with staff rushing with buckets of sand to clear up this huge spill caused by another really old man.

Finally stop at a pharmacy and as I’m queuing to collect it’s clear the old lady in front of me badly needs a change of underwear as I get hit by a stench of old urine and shit :o
Apart from that what have you got against us? (I get my state pension at the end of the month :cry: )
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:54 pm
Zonda_ wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:57 am I was in Egypt last week, I can no longer complain about any poor driving on our roads... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Now he sees.
They don't even stick to their own side of the road, they just drive ANYWHERE, without headlights on.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

PaulJ wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:10 pm
Mito Man wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:16 pm The crazy pensioners were out in full force yesterday.

Apart from that what have you got against us? (I get my state pension at the end of the month :cry: )
Hey if you can drive without crashing constantly, walk without soiling yourself and fill your car up without causing an environmental disaster I have no problem with you 👍
How about not having a sig at all?
PaulJ
Currently Driving: Cayman GTS 4.0

Post by PaulJ »

[/quote]

Hey if you can drive without crashing constantly, walk without soiling yourself and fill your car up without causing an environmental disaster I have no problem with you 👍
[/quote]

Suppose two out of three isn't bad. ;)
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Between Egypt and Bangladesh I’d take Egypt every time.

The best was a policeman who tried to stop a bus driver (9/10 bus drivers hold no licence) by hang8ng onto the front of the bus, who drove at great speed only to crash into another bullying bus, killing the policeman and about 60 people in the process.

An engine parted company with a truck and was laying in front of the truck.

Regularly see 60 foot car transporters using a crawler gear going up slight inclines.

An LPG tanker parted company with the tractor unit.

Small 2 ton tractors pulling about 15 tons.

Motorbikes carrying 5 people by careful placing of a plank of wood.

2 people and 4 goats on one bike.

A scrap man took a section of crankshaft, snapping his axle so he employed a donkey to tow it instead :lol:

If you have anything heavy to move in the forest, you hire an elephant.

Oh and indicators can be any colour at all, also g as it strobes and is also the brake light.

Dave!