One make Facebook Groups

Broccers

One make Facebook Groups

Post by Broccers »

Is it possible they are WORSE than one make forums?

:lol:
scotta

Re: One make Facebook Groups

Post by scotta »

Im on a lotus one for S1 Elises. Its not actually that bad.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Broccers wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:45 am Is it possible they are WORSE than one make forums?

:lol:
You made me join one!
Middle-aged Dirtbag
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

I'm on a couple of Cateham ones, they are pretty handy TBF. Although I was on the main Caterham one, but one day realised I wasn't on it anymore. Maybe I got kicked off, although I hadn't ever said much on there. :?

Haven't bothered to try and sign up again as it wasn't very interesting, they mostly seemed to get into arguments about who should and shouldn't be allowed to join.

Tech talk and marketplace are both good though. Got my half hood through the marketplace and it's spot on.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Broccers invited me to the Golf R one. The first post I read was someone asking how many miles per tank people got, followed by an argument along the lines of “if you want to know how many MPG you’re getting you should get a TDi/don’t deserve a fast car/you must be gay”. I decided that it wasn’t for me (although I’m still a member in case I need some specific info/abuse.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

Sounds like you'd have a field day on there Rev, like shooting fish in a barrel. :D
drcarlos

Post by drcarlos »

The Subaru Impreza owners one appears to be mostly populated with fucking spastics. There are a few characters in there that are OK, but they are few and far between. Like broccers I've stayed around for advice and the buy/sell aspects of it. In the Navara one there don't seem to be many on there that know as much as I do about the truck so it's pretty useless for advice, but at least they aren't as bad as the Subaru lot (apart from the V6 owners who think they drive a sports car).

Carl.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

NotoriousREV wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:48 pm Broccers invited me to the Golf R one. The first post I read was someone asking how many miles per tank people got, followed by an argument along the lines of “if you want to know how many MPG you’re getting you should get a TDi/don’t deserve a fast car/you must be gay”. I decided that it wasn’t for me (although I’m still a member in case I need some specific info/abuse.
They are a funny bunch. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

I run a 4 Series one, we've had sensible questions and pictures of people cars so far.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

To be fair, the Golf R was very helpful in getting my iPhone/Waze/car speakers set up properly between the phone/app/car settings.
Middle-aged Dirtbag