People who don’t shower

Orange Cola

People who don’t shower

Post by Orange Cola »

I mean really, why the fuck is this even a thing to have a moan about?

I don’t work with a bunch of poorly paid folk on the breadline trying to balance paying bills with eating or those who work in shitty conditions, I work in an office where the average salary is closer to £100k than it is £0. Not only that it’s air conditioned so hardly a sweat box. There really is no excuse to not have a fucking shower. But this particular salty character hasn’t had one in six weeks now. The smell is constant and it’s Every. Single. Day. It’s getting stronger too, having the windows open doesn’t even provide the slightest respite.

We’ve all tried dropping hints and being nice about it but it’s falling on deaf ears, the only thing left to do is be offensive and tell them to not bother coming in until they stop smelling, put their company paid for flat amenities to good use.
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace
240PP
Currently Driving: A5 3.0 TDI, 987 S.

Re: People who don’t shower

Post by 240PP »

Not sure what salary has got to do with it. Soap and water costs fuck all.

Had similar in a previous workplace. Turns out his girlfriend (his first, at 25) liked the smell, it was fucking rank. Any room he'd passed through would smell for hours after he'd left it. Someone had a word in the end.

He was never shy about reminding us all how he was a member of Mensa. Didn't know how to work a shower though.
Matty
Currently Driving: Up! GTi, Alfa 4C

Post by Matty »

On the subject of personal hygiene, add people who don't wash their hands after using the toilet - including the ones who come out of the cubicle. :roll:
DeskJockey

Post by DeskJockey »

Matty wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:10 pm On the subject of personal hygiene, add people who don't wash their hands after using the toilet - including the ones who come out of the cubicle. :roll:
This times a million.
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Some say you only need to wash your hands before you handle your member ;)
How about not having a sig at all?
240PP
Currently Driving: A5 3.0 TDI, 987 S.

Post by 240PP »

DeskJockey wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:28 pm
Matty wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:10 pm On the subject of personal hygiene, add people who don't wash their hands after using the toilet - including the ones who come out of the cubicle. :roll:
This times a million.
+ a million.
RobYob

Post by RobYob »

Further to add the people who brush their teeth in work toilets. It's repulsive that they're performing oral hygiene amongst clouds of aerosolised urine and communal farts, keep your mouth closed for fucks sake.
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Not sure I'd totally agree with you on that one Rob... Public Toilets yes, Works toilets is a bit far...

Do you hold your breath and block your nose for the entire time you're in the works toilet ? How do you wash your hands ?? ;)
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

I predict someone announcing they wash their hands 50 times a day as if it's normal by Page 2.
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Mito Man wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:29 pm Some say you only need to wash your hands before you handle your member ;)
Whether or not urine is actually sterile (and I acknowledge it isn’t), just don’t piss on your hands.

If you’re happy for your partner to put your penis in his or her mouth, you’ll want to keep it clean. So I now wash my cock in the sink in public toilets thanks to that helpful thread on the old forum 😃
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Erm Simon - it's also somewhat important to ensure he or she is also happy to have said penis in his or her mouth. Your post seems to neglect this rather vital consideration :lol:
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Jobbo wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:00 am
Mito Man wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:29 pm Some say you only need to wash your hands before you handle your member ;)
Whether or not urine is actually sterile (and I acknowledge it isn’t), just don’t piss on your hands.

If you’re happy for your partner to put your penis in his or her mouth, you’ll want to keep it clean. So I now wash my cock in the sink in public toilets thanks to that helpful thread on the old forum 😃
The real question is if you keep a dipping glass by the bed?
An absolute unit
Simon

Post by Simon »

ZedLeg wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:06 am
Jobbo wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:00 am

The real question is if you keep a dipping glass by the bed?
Pënis bëaker
The artist formerly known as _Who_
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

That's a damn good idea, Zed. Do I fill it with bleach, though?
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

I mean you can if you like, the original source only mentioned a glass of water and some tissues for the bedside cleaning station.
An absolute unit
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

Water isn't a bad solvent, but I think maybe I'll use Listerine.
Simon

Post by Simon »

Jobbo wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:08 am Water isn't a bad solvent, but I think maybe I'll use Listerine.
That's gonna smart more than Original Source Tea Tree & Mint Shower Gel.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

I don't think that's possible.
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

My wife bought me some of that. It had been a while since I tried it and I was polite so I gave it a go. I'll stick to Listerine in future, goddamnit!
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

It’s the horrible lingering cool stinging sensation which lasts for 30 minutes after you shower and makes your scrotum completely retract that’s the worst bit :shock:
How about not having a sig at all?