Marriage - No longer a placeholder.

Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Re: Marriage

Post by Rich B »

evostick wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:09 pm I can't wait for your pussy to croak Jobson. I'm going to go to lunch on that.
You're going to eat Jobbos pussy?

That escalated quickly.
mik

Post by mik »

I remember as a 20yr old my mate appearing one night with two big scratches down his face.

Apparently he had suggested to his then GF that (whilst he was also upset by the images she was showing him) he'd rather give money to a UK childrens charity than a Spanish save-teh-starving-donkeys foundation.
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Rich B wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:10 pm
evostick wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:09 pm I can't wait for your pussy to croak Jobson. I'm going to go to lunch on that.

That escalated quickly.
Not at all what I was expecting :shock:

Anyway, he died last June and was cremated, so you'd probably have to snort him rather than eat him.
evostick

Post by evostick »

Jobbo wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:12 pm
Rich B wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:10 pm

That escalated quickly.
Not at all what I was expecting :shock:

Anyway, he died last June and was cremated, so you'd probably have to snort him rather than eat him.
I know that. I liked the look of that one (Jasper wasn't it?). I'm on about the gay little kittens you have now.
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

The biggest of the three kittens is nails. He's baiting the dogs; it's quite hilarious.

I hope Jimmy doesn't mind that we've taken his thread off down this direction. Probably a good idea to be distracted.
evostick

Post by evostick »

Jobbo wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:21 pm The biggest of the three kittens is nails. He's baiting the dogs; it's quite hilarious.

I hope Jimmy doesn't mind that we've taken his thread off down this direction. Probably a good idea to be distracted.
The poor bastard probably doesn't even know what day it is anyway.

You know it's bad when a conversation about dying/dead pets lightens the mood.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

He's a nasty man.

Anyway back on topic for one minute. Thinking back from weird posts years ago from said mental woman here, Jim maybe it isn't you at all fella.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

evostick wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:26 pm
Jobbo wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:21 pm The biggest of the three kittens is nails. He's baiting the dogs; it's quite hilarious.

The poor bastard probably doesn't even know what day it is anyway.

You know it's bad when a conversation about dying/dead pets lightens the mood.
As this didn't move on. Was in the pub with a woman talking about buying memories and rings etc. Said her late husbands ashes was contained in a ring on her wedding finger. Asking if he was a midget didn't go that well.
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Well as bad as things get, being alone does give you chance to concentrate on masterbation.

My friend split up with his wife of many years last year. Now has a baby on the way but his Mustang engine blew up, so ying and yang.

So, using this wise and meaningful logic, you probably have some great wanks ahead.

Every cloud etc

Dave!
240PP
Currently Driving: A5 3.0 TDI, 987 S.

Post by 240PP »

It’s all going to be fine

Simon

Post by Simon »

A girl I used to work with was into horses. Had 4 of the fuckers. Also had a new BMW X6. Also lived at home. :lol: She used to pay a lot for stables for her horses, and as a consequences of her lifestyle choices often didn't have any money at the end of the month to put petrol in her stupid car.

She moved out of home a few years back and her and her bloke bought a newly converted barn that also just happened to have a couple of fields and stables for her horses. In Surrey. It cost 3 quarters of a million, and she and her bloke were going 50/50 on it.

When I asked a mutual friend how much she had to fellate her bank manager in order to get the mortgage, I was told that the mortgage and associated housing costs were actually costing less than her stable fees for her horses, that she was obviously no longer having to pay, so she was quids in. My gob was smacked.

tl:dr, horses are expensive.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Broccers wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:36 pmAsking if he was a midget didn't go that well.
You literally are the actual Anti-Christ, aren't you :lol:

PS bravo, as that's exactly what I would have asked.
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

V8Granite wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:57 pm Well as bad as things get, being alone does give you chance to concentrate on masterbation.

My friend split up with his wife of many years last year. Now has a baby on the way but his Mustang engine blew up, so ying and yang.

So, using this wise and meaningful logic, you probably have some great wanks ahead.

Every cloud etc

Dave!
Masturbation leads to having a baby? Christ, I'm glad I've always used protection.
evostick

Post by evostick »

Jobbo wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:14 pm
Masturbation leads to having a baby? Christ, I'm glad I've always used protection.
Fuck me I've been lucky over the years :shock:

Only posh wanks for me from now on.
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

I must have fathered entire continents by now!
PreacherCain

Post by PreacherCain »

JLv3.0 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:32 pm I must have fathered entire continents by now!
Entire cuntries, certainly.

@Jimmy - really sorry to hear this; esp if there's a mental health dimension from your side too, I'm well aware of how these things can snowball. I hope things work out, or if they don't, that they fail safe. :cry:
JonMad
Currently Driving: 2015 Swift; 2012 Yeti; 2006 Fabia

Post by JonMad »

Damn, Jimmy. So sorry to read this.
Left over crest; tightens.
Foz

Post by Foz »

Broccers wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:23 amWomen, eh?

Gents, never try to understand women, women understand women, and that is why they hate each other!
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

'Never try to work out how they think. They don't do it that often.'
Gavin
Currently Driving: Skoda Superb, R56 Cooper S

Post by Gavin »

Sorry to hear that fella. Here can be a good place to vent. Possibly less like Mumsnet when this thread goes from sad news to eating hairy dad pussy and killing horses to glue the very fabric of society back together. Oh and wishing kittens to death, I am no fan of the feline but have never actually wished one dead afaik.

Keep your mind healthy if you can. x