Ryanair

NotoriousREV

Re: Ryanair

Post by NotoriousREV »

It's like when you get back off holiday and they lose your case and offer to courier it straight to your house. Best deal ever, please do it every time :lol:
Middle-aged Dirtbag
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Our return flight was a morning flight so no major dramas but if you've to check out of your villa at 10:00 say and your flight is at 22:00 that evening, having just a day bag with your swimming gear, a few bits and pieces etc is a hell of a lot easier.
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

NotoriousREV wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:18 pm It's like when you get back off holiday and they lose your case and offer to courier it straight to your house. Best deal ever, please do it every time :lol:
Totally! "Yeah no worries, I'll just get home with a rucksack and you can do the heavy lifting" :lol:
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

JLv3.0 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:41 pm
NotoriousREV wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:18 pm It's like when you get back off holiday and they lose your case and offer to courier it straight to your house. Best deal ever, please do it every time :lol:
Totally! "Yeah no worries, I'll just get home with a rucksack and you can do the heavy lifting" :lol:
happened for me on a snowboarding holiday years ago - huge boardbag with all my kit in it. And I was coming back from the airport by train!
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Awesome 8-)

"We can get it to you by tomorrow"

"take your time mate I'm not using it for the next 12 months"

:lol:
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

It’s convenient if you wish to travel to the airport by underground.
How about not having a sig at all?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

It's easy to send a parcel abroad and back. Made me think about this for next time as spent a fortune on cosmetics ☺️
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

OK, so changed the destination from Riga to Budapest & Ryanair still comes out on top for price & times. Once you've sussed how to work the Ling style website, it works OK. We only want a cabin bag, which is an extra £6.00 each on top of the meagre flight price & we also want to sit together, which is a fiver, but it still works out way cheaper than wizzair (amputees only) & BA.

I can see how the stupid get suckered into paying over the odds though, as if you click the Plus or flexi option(s) that lets you check a 20kg bag in, it doubles the price & BA is actually cheaper with checked luggage in thrown in.

Just need it not to be cancelled now.
Cheers.

Gwaredd
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

I flew Wizz Air once.

The last word of the sentence above is the important one.
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

JLv3.0 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:01 pm I flew Wizz Air once.
They were friendly enough & flew on time, but even though I'm fairly lanky, the legroom just took the piss. A short hop to Cyprus damn near gave me a DVT! :lol: We flew BA on the way home thank God.
Cheers.

Gwaredd