NATO straps

PreacherCain

Re: NATO straps

Post by PreacherCain »

'S a matter of taste, innit. Some people like NATOs, some don't. I'd never for a moment thought they were a matter for such deeply held views, but then knowing you lot as I do, I can't say I'm surprised. I reckon the only truly incorrect people on this thread are the ones who gave the topic 4 pages. Which means I'm agreeing with JL. Apart from the NATO strap thing, his opinion on that is utter bollocks. :mrgreen:

Anyway - aside from the aesthetics, there is one other practical point to consider: issued watches have fixed bars - so if you've got one of those you are stuck with a NATO unless crappy clip-on leather straps are to your taste.
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

PreacherCain wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:36 pm 'S a matter of taste, innit. Some people like NATOs, some don't. I'd never for a moment thought they were a matter for such deeply held views, but then knowing you lot as I do, I can't say I'm surprised. I reckon the only truly incorrect people on this thread are the ones who gave the topic 4 pages. Which means I'm agreeing with JL. Apart from the NATO strap thing, his opinion on that is utter bollocks. :mrgreen:

Anyway - aside from the aesthetics, there is one other practical point to consider: issued watches have fixed bars - so if you've got one of those you are stuck with a NATO unless crappy clip-on leather straps are to your taste.
”issued”? As in military issued? I have no issue with NATO straps on them.
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

PreacherCain wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:36 pmWhich means I'm agreeing with JL. Apart from the NATO strap thing, his opinion on that is utter bollocks. :mrgreen:
Spackerstrap fucker 😂