Love Island

Broccers

Love Island

Post by Broccers »

Here you go ;)

I went to the pub to watch 2nd half of last nights excellent kick ball - who wouldve thought Japan were close to winning that? Anyway, when I got back home Love Island was on the box. I have never seen a single episode of this shizzle - after 10 mins of staying or recoupling I expressed how wank it was on a whattsap chat with a group of mates..... who slowly came out as fans of it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any other closet Islanders here? Or am I missing out on some smoking fanny on tv? (Didnt see much altho Megan? was acceptable). :D
NotoriousREV

Re: Love Island

Post by NotoriousREV »

I fucking love it.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

It sounds like the sort of tripe that would be on itv, am I correct?

If so then no. In fact I don't even think you're allowed to receive that channel in Timperley. Although the rules may now have been relaxed now weve plunged from a Tory Council to NOC
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

I believe the offending channel is ITV2 not in HD as my mrs cant work the tele box for shit
mik

Post by mik »

I am glad to say that I also fall into the “never watched it” bucket.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Hot girls in bikinis, people being utter twats to each other, what' not to like?
Middle-aged Dirtbag
GG.

Post by GG. »

My wife watches it religiously so it is often on in the background. I christened it Scum Island, which from a quick search of t'internet was predictably unoriginal. This thread is funny:

Jimmy Choo

Post by Jimmy Choo »

NotoriousREV wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:39 pm Hot girls in bikinis, people being utter twats to each other, what' not to like?
I have to spend enough time with vapid cunts as it is that I can't imagine wanting to spend any time watching them through choice.
Banal Vapid Platitudes
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

It's just a shame that the Scouse bird that thought leaving the EU meant we wouldn't have trees anymore has gone :(
Middle-aged Dirtbag
GG.

Post by GG. »

To be honest the 'no trees' prediction is as sensible as thinking we'll need a visa to visit Spain or Italy post Brexit.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Last night's episode was great for many reason, but mainly the brutality of it.

Short version: lad a girl "couple up" and seem to be a pretty solid couple who actually like each other and stay coupled up throughout the 3 weeks they're in there, rather than chopping and changing around.

Producers throw in the bombshell of splitting the boys and girls into 2 separate villas for a few days and introducing a new set of girls and boys at each villa. Cue girl in villa 1 staying loyal to the boy and deciding that he's THE ONE, and the boy in villa 2 jumping straight into bed with a new girl.

After a few days the original boys and girls need to decide, independently of each other, whether to "recouple" with the newbies or stay in their original couples. they do this in the most savage way possible: by getting the girl to decide, then having the boy walk back in either on his own, or with the new girl. Boy walks in with new girl, then proceeds to talk about how much hotter and nicer she is than the old one, whilst the old one is stood there in front of everyone on live TV. As I said, it's fucking awesome.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

GG. wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:04 pm To be honest the 'no trees' prediction is as sensible as thinking we'll need a visa to visit Spain or Italy post Brexit.
Get your own thread, Gammon,
Middle-aged Dirtbag
GG.

Post by GG. »

NotoriousREV wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:09 pm
GG. wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:04 pm To be honest the 'no trees' prediction is as sensible as thinking we'll need a visa to visit Spain or Italy post Brexit.
Get your own thread, Gammon,
:lol:

NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

No. Just not the right place for that discussion. You want to discuss how wrong you are, you start your own thread.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
GG.

Post by GG. »

I didn't realise you had editorial direction of this thread? Anyway, you mentioned it first!
drcarlos

Post by drcarlos »

Watching bellends rutting, TV for the retard generation.

As they get paid and are generally more likely to win if they have sex on TV, I thought it seemed like prostitution and ITV were effectively pimps.

Sadly I wasn't the first and Piers Morgan made a similar observation (although he stopped short of calling his employers pimps), I find myself in a dilemma, agree with Piers or like love island, as distasteful as it is I'll stick with agreeing with Piers this time.

Carl.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

GG. wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:18 pm I didn't realise you had editorial direction of this thread? Anyway, you mentioned it first!
Middle-aged Dirtbag
GG.

Post by GG. »

Carlos had it right in his first sentence, Rev. Suck it up buttercup.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

If you watch it, you'll be hooked and you know it.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

It actually sounds worse than I imagined. Fvxk. That.