Women organising things

Broccers

Women organising things

Post by Broccers »

This may appear sexist (it probably is) BUT how often does your better half accidentally make a whoops.

Case in point - at a wedding weds, middle of nowhere in a wood. Our digs were apparently 10 mins walk away - this was untrue, it was in another county in a place with the same name.

I'm obviously perfect. Might just be my o h ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
240PP
Currently Driving: A5 3.0 TDI, 987 S.

Re: Women organising things

Post by 240PP »

Mine organises everything. Luckily she’s fucking good at it!
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

240PP wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:44 pm Mine organises everything. Luckily she’s fucking good at it!
Lucky, keep her! Saying this I've 20 years to learn my Mrs is a doughnut :lol:
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

My wife decided to put all of the spaghetti into a nice sealed jar. I discovered this last night. She'd thrown away the packet so I wasn't sure how long it needed to be cooked for. The jar takes up much more space than a packet. It's dried pasta so doesn't need to be sealed anyway. But hey, it looked prettier in the cupboard and she doesn't like spaghetti so it made a prettier kitchen decoration :lol:

Always the case though, I do appreciate her tidying up most of the time.
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

You have partners who organise things? 😯

Mine literally has trouble not missing her stop on the tube, so I wouldn't trust her to organise anything 😂

PS - yes Broccers, your post is sexist, being rubbish at organising has nothing to do with her gender.
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

240PP wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:44 pm Mine organises everything. Luckily she’s fucking good at it!
Same. Thank fook :lol:
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Gavster wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:05 pm
PS - yes Broccers, your post is sexist, being rubbish at organising has nothing to do with her gender.
Pretty sure the homosexual members will complain too.

Normally when I DO THINGS nothing goes wrong. We went to Gambia one year, Nic organsied the holiday - well we missed the flight from Manchester as there was a problem with reading the time so we had to come home for 3 days and wait for the next flight. I obviously didn't moan about the cost or having to hide in our house for 3 days as we were meant to be ON HOLIDAY.

:lol:
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

My wife did exactly the same thing at a wedding a few years ago. I try not to even say anything during those moments and move on. To be fair she often makes decisions or helps me make decisions that in hindsight were good but i probably wouldn't have made on my own so definitely not just a pair of boobs.

She recently starting cutting a loaf of bread from the side instead of the end that had already been started as she fancied a longer slice ! I was like wtf is going on :o Its fascinating living with someone who's brain works very differently to your own and i felt like a bit of a nob going through life thinking i should only cut a loaf one way :lol:
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

I organise everything on account of my wife having major anxiety so no need to put that stress in her

She does however organise/tidy the house- when I can’t find what I want I just look in the least logical place. DVD remote? That’ll be in the conservatory that doesn’t have a DVD player in it then………
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Carlos wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:26 pm My wife did exactly the same thing at a wedding a few years ago. I try not to even say anything during those moments and move on. To be fair she often makes decisions or helps me make decisions that in hindsight were good but i probably wouldn't have made on my own so definitely not just a pair of boobs.

She recently starting cutting a loaf of bread from the side instead of the end that had already been started as she fancied a longer slice ! I was like wtf is going on :o Its fascinating living with someone who's brain works very differently to your own and i felt like a bit of a nob going through life thinking i should only cut a loaf one way :lol:
Lucky that 3 couples had rubbish partners so we just paid for the mini bus there and back. Funny.

That bread thing? Got pics? :D
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

jamcg wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:30 pm I organise everything on account of my wife having major anxiety so no need to put that stress in her

She does however organise/tidy the house- when I can’t find what I want I just look in the least logical place. DVD remote? That’ll be in the conservatory that doesn’t have a DVD player in it then………
Ah tidying? Is that an alternative word for hiding? I leave my stuff in certain places as I'm old and blind. They vanish and the old question of 'Have you seen my ..... shoes/coat/etc?' is met with no. The correct answer is its been 'tidied', which means moved to random places noone knows where. :lol: :lol:
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

Broccers wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:04 pm
jamcg wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:30 pm I organise everything on account of my wife having major anxiety so no need to put that stress in her

Ah tidying? Is that an alternative word for hiding? I leave my stuff in certain places as I'm old and blind. They vanish and the old question of 'Have you seen my ..... shoes/coat/etc?' is met with no. The correct answer is its been 'tidied', which means moved to random places noone knows where. :lol: :lol:

Who had agreeing with broccers on their 2022 bingo sheet? :lol:
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

My missus organises all the house bills etc and knows the house account to the nearest penny at any point, yet loses her phone around 6 times a day in the house.
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

Carlos wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:26 pm She recently starting cutting a loaf of bread from the side instead of the end that had already been started as she fancied a longer slice ! I was like wtf is going on :o Its fascinating living with someone who's brain works very differently to your own and i felt like a bit of a nob going through life thinking i should only cut a loaf one way :lol:
:lol: Yep, this rings so true. My wife will take a loaf that's been cut down to half and then start cutting from a perpendicular side. It makes no fucking sense, just more surface area to dry out.

We're wired up completely differently, but it works. Anything that requires being consistent and vaguely organised (eg bills) is generally on me. She's got all the emotional intelligence though, and keeps me from being the total cunt I would probably be if left to my own devices. She also has an incredible talent for knowing exactly where anything in the house is, I can spend half and hour hunting for something and then I ask her and she'll tell me where it is.
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

This, I just get sent a message and that’s it!
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

My other half does fuck all

Which is fine because when she does, it’s a fucking disaster
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

duncs500 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:18 pm
Carlos wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:26 pm She recently starting cutting a loaf of bread from the side instead of the end that had already been started as she fancied a longer slice ! I was like wtf is going on :o Its fascinating living with someone who's brain works very differently to your own and i felt like a bit of a nob going through life thinking i should only cut a loaf one way :lol:
:lol: Yep, this rings so true. My wife will take a loaf that's been cut down to half and then start cutting from a perpendicular side. It makes no fucking sense, just more surface area to dry out.
I think both of your wives are inspired. I’d never have considered doing that with a loaf but it’s just a loaf of bread; why not think outside the box?

Then make sure they don’t do it again, obvs 😄
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

jamcg wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:16 pm
Who had agreeing with broccers on their 2022 bingo sheet? :lol:
Most people agree with me ALL the time, maybe not on here tho :lol: :lol:
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

dinny_g wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:27 pm My other half does fuck all

Which is fine because when she does, it’s a fucking disaster