Cheap cereals

Jimmy Choo

Re: Cheap cereals

Post by Jimmy Choo »

My breakfast is usually a pint of strong black coffee but I have to wait 30 minutes after taking my various medications before I can have it.
Banal Vapid Platitudes
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Sundayjumper wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:30 pm
ZedLeg wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:22 am Probably says something about me that I assumed the high horse line was a ketamine reference :lol:
In response to Jobbo saying he likes Special K. I'm totally with you.
I’m more into clarky cat and getting all blooty from a quack candle.
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

Explosive Newt wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 7:09 am
speedingfine wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:41 pm
Explosive Newt wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:14 pm Who's having cereal for breakfast these days? Ain't going to fill you up.
I was a cornflake man for years. Porridge changed my life. Porridge 4 Eva ❣️
Recent porridge convert. So simple and so filling. Although a couple of rashers of bacon with a little yoghurt at work I've worked out is a good 'un.

Mmmm, fat.
Porridge is great with cinammon, nuts and banana, been eating it for breakfast for about 10 years :lol:

However, microwave porridge is a poor facsimile. GOAT level requires the best rolled oats with a pinch of salt and long slow cooking on the stove with constant stirring. Around 10 minutes of stirring it changes from oats+milk to velvety creaminess via an alchemistic process.
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Gavster wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:48 am
Explosive Newt wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 7:09 am
speedingfine wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:41 pm

I was a cornflake man for years. Porridge changed my life. Porridge 4 Eva ❣️
Recent porridge convert. So simple and so filling. Although a couple of rashers of bacon with a little yoghurt at work I've worked out is a good 'un.

Mmmm, fat.
Porridge is great with cinammon, nuts and banana, been eating it for breakfast for about 10 years :lol:

However, microwave porridge is a poor facsimile. GOAT level requires the best rolled oats with a pinch of salt and long slow cooking on the stove with constant stirring. Around 10 minutes of stirring it changes from oats+milk to velvety creaminess via an alchemistic process.
good timing from Daily Mash!
https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/foo ... 1654098457