Bullshit Garages

Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Bullshit Garages

Post by Gavster »

Needed to get the BMW looked at due to a squeaking noise, so took it to the garage on the corner of my street. While inspecting the car, he noticed an oil leak from the oil filter housing, which makes sense as the car has been eating oil recently and needs to be sorted urgently.

When I booked the car with them, last week, I explained that I needed it back for Christmas. They agreed. Then the bullshit started.

Suddenly, everything "is a lot of work" and not sure if they can do it this side of Christmas. Then he said he was having trouble finding the part for the oil filter housing, but promised to try, then gave me the car key back.

I phoned the nearest BMW dealer, ordered the parts, with a guaranteed collection time of 8.30am Thursday. It's hard to explain how small the garage owner shrunk when I went back and explained that I've arranged the part for him to fit on Thursday morning :lol:
Broccers

Re: Bullshit Garages

Post by Broccers »

Whats the chances he'll be shut :lol:

Good luck anyway. Sounds like a right un.
Gavster

Post by Gavster »

Cheers Broccers, it shouldn't be necessary to treat someone else's business like they're one of your own trainee employees to get anything done :roll:

To make sure it gets sorted I have already dropped my car key back to him this morning and double checked that he has everything he needs before starting the work, hopefully diddums won't need his hand holding during the work :lol:
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Gavster wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:11 pm Cheers Broccers, it shouldn't be necessary to treat someone else's business like they're one of your own trainee employees to get anything done :roll:

To make sure it gets sorted I have already dropped my car key back to him this morning and double checked that he has everything he needs before starting the work, hopefully diddums won't need his hand holding during the work :lol:
Is it done? :D
Gavster

Post by Gavster »

Yes, thank fuck :lol: and to be fair, they were really good once they had all the parts and the car neatly placed in front of them.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Gavster wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:54 pm Yes, thank fuck :lol: and to be fair, they were really good once they had all the parts and the car neatly placed in front of them.
Sound like school children. 👍🎄