GB News

Jimmy Choo

Re: GB News

Post by Jimmy Choo »

nuttinnew wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:27 pm
Jimmy Choo wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:04 am
jamcg wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:34 pm

It’s going to be a 2 hour slot of him and trump taking it in turns to inflate each others ego, followed by sucking it back out of each others cocks
Can you have negative viewing figures?
Depends what the production team have on their 'phones.
Probably a fine sheen of spittle from shouting at everything that upsets their little snowflake hearts.
Banal Vapid Platitudes
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Jimmy Choo wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:27 am
nuttinnew wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:27 pm
Jimmy Choo wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:04 am
Can you have negative viewing figures?
Depends what the production team have on their 'phones.
Probably a fine sheen of spittle from shouting at everything that upsets their little snowflake hearts.

I was thinking more if they're doing the job because it's a job, and just a job, nothing else, that they might be watching a different channel on their 'phones :)
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Farage is fabulous. Won't be long before his sIde kicks are kicked.
Delphi
Currently Driving: Porsche 928 S4, Porsche 987 Boxster 2.7, Volvo XC40

Post by Delphi »

Broccers wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:12 pm Farage is a massive cunt.

FTFY
If you get all wobbly-lipped about the opinion of Internet strangers, maybe it's time to take a bath with the toaster as you'll never amount to sh1t anyway.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Delphi wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:16 pm
Broccers wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:12 pm Farage is a massive cunt.

FTFY
Lol. He's doing a good job on the dangerous people smuggling. If people are risking their lives to come to the uk from war torn France there is something Very wrong.
Delphi
Currently Driving: Porsche 928 S4, Porsche 987 Boxster 2.7, Volvo XC40

Post by Delphi »

Broccers wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:25 pm
Lol. He's doing a good job on the dangerous people smuggling. If people are risking their lives to come to the uk from war torn France there is something Very wrong.
But he isn't. He's using it as a means of self-promotion and stirring up hatred by demonising a desperate group of people who are fleeing from war and misery. Some get shipped to Germany and France and a small minority get shipped here. He doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone but himself. He bitched about the EU whilst taking a salary and pension and turned up once out of fifty odd times to a fisheries meeting (the job he was being paid to do).

He started a "political party" that was a grifting scheme to line his own pockets.

He championed Brexit which has fucked over the industry he's supposed to represent.

He purports to rail against a political elite and be a man of the people when he's a privately educated stockbroker who's tried (and mercifully failed) to get elected to parliament 7 times.

He's a charlatan, a liar and most of all, he's a cunt.
If you get all wobbly-lipped about the opinion of Internet strangers, maybe it's time to take a bath with the toaster as you'll never amount to sh1t anyway.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

You like him Andy, really.

A man who wants change, bit like your JC, but he's ok.

I like people who stir it up, keeps the guv honest or would you just rely on mr beige on the opposition front bench?

I dont agree with all he says but on the boats coming he is spot on.
Beany

Post by Beany »

Broccers wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:45 pm You like him Andy, really.

A man who wants change, bit like your JC, but he's ok.

I like people who stir it up, keeps the guv honest or would you just rely on mr beige on the opposition front bench?

I dont agree with all he says but on the boats coming he is spot on.
But not the fishing boats.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Ever feel you've been brainwashed by media? Brexit is a long term project, to say it's a failure after 6 months shows the lack of vision from the folks who are happy with their lot.

👌👍
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

I think we can safely say GB News is a failure after less than 6 months 😂

ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Delphi wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:32 pm
Broccers wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:25 pm
But he isn't. He's using it as a means of self-promotion and stirring up hatred by demonising a desperate group of people who are fleeing from war and misery. Some get shipped to Germany and France and a small minority get shipped here. He doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone but himself. He bitched about the EU whilst taking a salary and pension and turned up once out of fifty odd times to a fisheries meeting (the job he was being paid to do).

He started a "political party" that was a grifting scheme to line his own pockets.

He championed Brexit which has fucked over the industry he's supposed to represent.

He purports to rail against a political elite and be a man of the people when he's a privately educated stockbroker who's tried (and mercifully failed) to get elected to parliament 7 times.

He's a charlatan, a liar and most of all, he's a cunt.
All of that, bizarre that we still have people defending him.
An absolute unit
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Delphi wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:32 pm a desperate group of people who are fleeing from war and misery. Some get shipped to Germany and France
What's so bad in France that their desperation forces them to continue their journey away from War by undertaking a life threatening trip across the channel to get to the UK ??

I always found France to be a lovely place - sure the people can be a bit grumpy but that's my fault for not speaking the language very well. But the foods fantastic and the weather is very pleasant.

Asking for a friend...
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Also famously intolerant of immigrants. Look at how people who moved to France from former colonies have been ghettoised. Not to mention discriminating against muslims as a matter of government policy.
An absolute unit
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

dinny_g wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:07 am
Delphi wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:32 pm a desperate group of people who are fleeing from war and misery. Some get shipped to Germany and France
What's so bad in France that their desperation forces them to continue their journey away from War by undertaking a life threatening trip across the channel to get to the UK ??
How many asylum seekers stay in France? Plenty. Everyone in this country (except a few purebred Jocks) is the product of immigration and there's no reason why people shouldn't be entitled to seek asylum here after coming through France first. Maybe they speak better English than French so consider the opportunity for a better life to be greater here?
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

You'll get Farage at your door asking how many you've taken in with that kind of talk Jobbo :lol:
An absolute unit
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

Are you 100% Celt, Zed? Asking for Priti Patel...
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

Priti Patel really ought to get a show on GB News actually.

Not news by any means, but why did her parents decide to seek refuge in the UK and not France, eh?
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

I'm distantly related to the Campbells who hold the Duke of Argyll title on my dad's side and my mum's maiden name originated in Northumbria so it seems very unlikely :lol:.
An absolute unit
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Jobbo wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:14 am
dinny_g wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:07 am
How many asylum seekers stay in France? Plenty. Everyone in this country (except a few purebred Jocks) is the product of immigration and there's no reason why people shouldn't be entitled to seek asylum here after coming through France first. Maybe they speak better English than French so consider the opportunity for a better life to be greater here?
Well exactly - I mean look at me - I came here because the opportunities were better.

so we can agree then that those Asylum Seekers are safe in France - they've escaped the war and the tyranny that as threatening their lives and the lives of their family's - yes ?

So coming here is no longer anything to do with escaping war and simply down to a choice of somewhere they'd prefer to live ?
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

It can be both?
An absolute unit