This weather

McSwede

Re: This weather

Post by McSwede »

Broccers wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:10 am Yeh Ive terrible hayfever too and its bloody raining most of the time.
It's just my eyes bothering me. They've been itching like fuck!
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

McSwede wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:13 am
Broccers wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:10 am Yeh Ive terrible hayfever too and its bloody raining most of the time.
Every morning same. Beconase doesnt work for that and I dont like being a zombie on tablets.
McSwede

Post by McSwede »

Broccers wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:18 am
Every morning same. Beconase doesnt work for that and I dont like being a zombie on tablets.
I got stuff from my GP this year and only my eyes are bothering me so it's much better than usual.
Beany

Post by Beany »

No hay fever here (thankfully, it sounds shit) but the weather up here the last week hasn't been able to make it's mind up between blistering sunshine or pissing rain, with thunder.
Barry

Post by Barry »

Just had four days in the Lakes, in the car. Forecast was for rain throughout. We got heavy burst in Cheshire on Mon morning, then pretty much sunshine throughout, and right to my last few miles coming home tonight, back in Cheshire, where it rained for a minute.

That John Kettley's full of schit :lol:
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

The weather forecast round here has been hopeless recently. It's been forecasting heavy rain and thunderstorms for a week and we've had a couple of showers :lol:
An absolute unit
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Washed my bike in preparation for going out at 6. Weather mentioned no rain at all. Rained 615

Aborted mission
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Try Sodium Cromoglicate eye drops.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Carlos wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:34 pm

Try Sodium Cromoglicate eye drops.
Thanks!
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

^ I was coming back to say sympathies to all affected, and I've been using (on top of Loratadine tablets and Pirinase nasal spray) Opticrom eye drops and they've helped. About £6 from the supermarket iirc, they contain Sodium Cromoglicate. The last couple of days have been rather oppressive causing a nigh on constant headache and wheeziness but meh, 'twas ever thus.
mr_jon

Post by mr_jon »

Took my first Cetirizine of the grass pollen season today, on top of a 10k run and a lunchtime beer. Safe to say I've not been very productive for the rest of the day. It's the only thing that works for me.
Simon

Post by Simon »

My hayfever has been absolutely kicking my arse since this afternoon. Very very difficult. Had to leave the room from putting the nipper down I was sneezing so much.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Cetirizine works for me by knocking me teh fook out. Not ideal but sometimes probably preferable.
Much rain here atm and a weather warning for rain through the day will hopefully bring a wee bit o' respite.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Global raining seems to be here in the UK. Utter turd weather.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Have to say this Summer has been terrible :lol:

Back to grey coldness already.
McSwede

Post by McSwede »

Last day of our little camping trip yesterday and we woke up to drizzle and massive clouds of midges (not little people fwiw 😁).

I got bitten all over my legs and face and had to take down and pack all our stuff wrapped up like an artic explorer. Fucking hateful little things those midges.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Hot but murky; had 100% humidity overnight, fog like I've not seen for years that's kept pollution levels up, aided today by the fresh smell of the country... 25°/"feels like" 26° atm, 28° forecast for tomorrow. Surprise scorchio.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Did it get really hot last night at maybe 3 in the morning? I woke up sweating like crazy, and then just writhed around for what felt like hours trying to get back to sleep…
How about not having a sig at all?
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

No idea. It was probably like this at the coast last night

Jimmy Choo

Post by Jimmy Choo »

Mito Man wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:22 pm Did it get really hot last night at maybe 3 in the morning? I woke up sweating like crazy, and then just writhed around for what felt like hours trying to get back to sleep…
Don't worry. You're just going through the menopause. See your doctor and get on HRT.
Banal Vapid Platitudes