Dogecoin etc

V8Granite

Re: Dogecoin etc

Post by V8Granite »

It’s not just NFTs, it would be like me asking you to design me a giant office block and pay you in RichB coins. As you want to keep all parts of the design in your own RichB marketplace. If enough people agree and payments going each way start happening then you have added value to your coin. That’s essentially what ULTI are doing, a platform for people all over the world to design games together and use their own coin as payment.

Remember the first guy to use Bitcoin as a payment. If he had kept his Bitcoin and used dollars, he would have $620,000,000 now.

Got to be in it to win it.

If it all falls down I’ll happily put it on here, it will be entertaining for the naysayers at least :lol:

Dave!
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Yeah, you seem to have a grasp of it - I still 100% oppose any of the proof of work coins, because they are disgusting, but the rest - so long as you can convince enough gullible people to put money in, then keep taking money out!
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

I think a lot of things but it doesn’t mean any of them are right :lol:

Dave!
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Not going to convince everyone Dave!

The evidence is here to laugh at my eth downfall one day. It really won't happen over time as it has a use and eth2 works 99 percent quicker.
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

I've just jumped on this bandwagon and signed up to coinbase. I've no fucking idea what I'm doing, which shows as both dodgecoin and Shiba are down since I bought some :lol:

I think I'm going to delete the app and open it again in 10 years time.
Cheers.

Gwaredd
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Gwaredd wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:10 am I've just jumped on this bandwagon and signed up to coinbase. I've no fucking idea what I'm doing, which shows as both dodgecoin and Shiba are down since I bought some :lol:

I think I'm going to delete the app and open it again in 10 years time.
Rich yet? 😀

Eth up 35 percent in a month.
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Someone just bought 1.13 billion dollars of Shiba Inu. 20,000,000,000,000 tokens!!!

I on the other hand made $140 on a junk coin by running a couple of pumps and dumps.

Dave!
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

V8Granite wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:08 pm Someone just bought 1.13 billion dollars of Shiba Inu. 20,000,000,000,000 tokens!!!

I on the other hand made $140 on a junk coin by running a couple of pumps and dumps.

Dave!
That's a crazy amount.

Got to wonder about hyperinflation actually becoming reality.

https://fortune.com/2021/10/25/jack-dor ... inflation/
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

V8Granite wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:08 pm I on the other hand made $140 on a junk coin by running a couple of pumps and dumps.
Riches beyond your wildest dreams! Don't spend it all at once...
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

I’ll add it to my pot, soon I shall feast on quail eggs and expensive whiskey 🧐
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Inflation figures from the US just sent bitcoin soaring.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Reckon lots of people crying today :lol: :D
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

I'm gonna put a tiny amount into Olympus DAO staking today.

8,000% annual interest paid at 0.4% every 8 hours 🤣🤣🤣 do the compound maths on that
Shlergen

Post by Shlergen »

Broccers wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am Reckon lots of people crying today :lol: :D
Yeah I bet. Tight stop losses say forward.
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Peugeot 406

Post by Sundayjumper »

Gavster wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:12 am I'm gonna put a tiny amount into Olympus DAO staking today.

8,000% annual interest paid at 0.4% every 8 hours 🤣🤣🤣 do the compound maths on that
Obvious Ponzi scheme is obvious ?
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

Yes, it could well be, however what makes this one interesting is that it's been publicly documented as a token for at least 8 months now and there's a huge amount of developers working on it, and because it's based on a regular token, you can cash out your investment at any point, there's no lock-in period like there usually is in Ponzi schemes. And there's also lots of proof that these returns are being realised by thousands of people.

So it comes down to three things: 1) How much you like to gamble 2) how quickly you can pull out your principal investment and 3) how long until the rug gets pulled.

Alternatively, if you want high risk, KLIMA is offering 39,000% https://www.klimadao.finance :lol:
Pete_

Post by Pete_ »

Gavster wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:11 pm Yes, it could well be, however what makes this one interesting is that it's been publicly documented as a token for at least 8 months now and there's a huge amount of developers working on it, and because it's based on a regular token, you can cash out your investment at any point, there's no lock-in period like there usually is in Ponzi schemes. And there's also lots of proof that these returns are being realised by thousands of people.

So it comes down to three things: 1) How much you like to gamble 2) how quickly you can pull out your principal investment and 3) how long until the rug gets pulled.

Alternatively, if you want high risk, KLIMA is offering 39,000% https://www.klimadao.finance :lol:
I was caught out by bitconnect so not doing anything like that again!
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

They're literally allowed to openly run these pyramid schemes?! Mental!
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Peugeot 406

Post by Sundayjumper »

Rich B wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:42 pm They're literally allowed to openly run these pyramid schemes?!
Absolutely. Welcome to the New Normal !

But in seriousness, isn’t this exactly the point of DeFi ? Everyone can do exactly as they want with no interference from banks or regulators.
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Rich B wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:42 pm They're literally allowed to openly run these pyramid schemes?! Mental!
'Allowed'? Everything is allowed until something stops it. Where are these things based - not anywhere with proper regulation, and properly not anywhere at all if you actually try to find out. If you're not in any jurisdiction then you're free from all countries' laws.