Dogecoin etc

Broccers

Re: Dogecoin etc

Post by Broccers »

It probably has bottomed.....😃
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

$1.2 trillion off Bitcoin's market cap in a little over 2 months. Keep buying that dip lads :lol:
An absolute unit
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Oh well :lol:
NGRhodes

Post by NGRhodes »

Is it time to start buying again ?
Considering buying a mix of ecoin, to support these currencies rather than an investment and would use offline walIets.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

NGRhodes wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:20 pm Is it time to start buying again ?
Considering buying a mix of ecoin, to support these currencies rather than an investment and would use offline walIets.
Yes mate load up. Be unsurprised if you lose a chunk initially.
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Broccers wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:03 pm
Sounds like great advice.
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

How much do you reckon he’ll lose after the initial loss?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

I know you lovers of doom don't understand crypto but sit back and watch long term.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Everyone knows what it is, it starts with P and ends with yramid scheme.
An absolute unit
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Broccers wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:55 pm I know you lovers of doom don't understand crypto but sit back and watch long term.
Even you are telling him it’s going to fall 😂
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

Agreed, at or below $20k BTC is worth buying, especially if you DCA, as long as you can leave the funds in for a few years.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

If you're not confident enough to predict exactly when it reaches the bottom, you might as well hang on until it's going up. No point in buying somewhere in the middle when everyone is agreeing it's going to carry on falling.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Rich B wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:46 am If you're not confident enough to predict exactly when it reaches the bottom, you might as well hang on until it's going up. No point in buying somewhere in the middle when everyone is agreeing it's going to carry on falling.
If you applied this to buying shares you never would. Simply buy in tranches at certain levels, some will lose, some will win. Over time you will win, unless you don't do anything then you don't win or lose, just have a sense of glee or sorrow depending when you look :lol:
Gavster

Post by Gavster »

Rich B wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:46 am If you're not confident enough to predict exactly when it reaches the bottom, you might as well hang on until it's going up. No point in buying somewhere in the middle when everyone is agreeing it's going to carry on falling.
You've not done any investing, have you :lol:
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Gavster wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:51 am
You're the one trying to get people to buy something that you're already thousands of pounds down on in a desperate attempt to slow its fall!

How much is the money from your car sale worth now?
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

I can't tell who is playing good cop and who is the bad cop anymore :lol:
How about not having a sig at all?
Gavster

Post by Gavster »

Rich B wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:00 am
You're the one trying to get people to buy something that you're already thousands of pounds down on in a desperate attempt to slow its fall!

I wasn't getting anyone to buy anything, I was simply trying to wind you up. You've not done any investing, have you? :lol: Probably for the best as you wouldn't be able to handle the emotional damage of seeing your portfolio down more than 0.1%

My car money is worth a lot less than it was a few months ago, which is why I've not sold that position. Investing 101. But it's very sweet that you're more concerned about my portfolio than I am :lol: thanks for being so caring hun 🤗
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

I didn't realise it was good investing practice to keep buying into shares that are shitting themselves :lol:
An absolute unit
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Gavster wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:21 am
Rich B wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:00 am

I wasn't getting anyone to buy anything, I was simply trying to wind you up. You've not done any investing, have you? :lol: Probably for the best as you wouldn't be able to handle the emotional damage of seeing your portfolio down more than 0.1%

My car money is worth a lot less than it was a few months ago, which is why I've not sold that position. Investing 101. But it's very sweet that you're more concerned about my portfolio than I am :lol: thanks for being so caring hun 🤗
Theres one thing investing, there's another thing altogether being good at it! 😂
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

ZedLeg wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:26 am I didn't realise it was good investing practice to keep buying into shares that are shitting themselves :lol:
If people didn’t then no-one would make any money and as soon as a share had a price drop the company involved would fail.

RR Shares are worth just 10% of what they were about 4 years ago and if people were selling whenever a dip carried on the company would have gone bust a long time ago.

There is a skill in it I have no doubt but those making money already know how, those without the skill have to be in it for the long term on the idea that the company is viable a long time into the future.

Dave!